This homemade pizza with flour and common yeast is very easy to prepare, you do not need to be an Italian by birth or have a bakery nearby to obtain the ingredients and the expected result. With the base of all pizza at home, flour, conventional yeast and little else we can turn our kitchen into a ristorante. Preparing this dish will offer us the chance to enjoy a fun and entertaining activity with a happy ending. Take note of these steps to create a homemade pizza with flour and spectacular common yeast.
- 500 gr of white flour for breads
- 250 ml of lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 10 gr of baking powder
- 20 gr of olive oil
How to make a homemade pizza with flour and common yeast
- This recipe is very simple to cook with some tricks that will allow us to achieve an incredible result at home.
- We will start by sifting the flour with the help of a strainer we will put it in a bowl, this way no lumps will be made.
- We repeat the operation with the yeast . We sift it and add a little flour. We can use fresh yeast instead, putting a little more, about 25 grams.
- We heat the water without going over, it must be warm to help dissolve the yeast better. In a bowl we put the yeast with a little flour and the hot water.
- We mix well to form the perfect base of this pizza dough. We add the oil that will be in charge of giving that special flavor to the dough.
- At this point we incorporated the salt . Two teaspoons of salt is enough, we can add even less.
- With these ingredients ready, we only need to add the flour little by little . Carefully we put it until we get the proper texture.
- The pizza will be perfect when it does not stick to the hands at that moment we will have the ideal dough. Let it rest a little, about two hours in a dry and hot place.
- After this time we flour the work surface and we get down to work spreading the dough.
- The thickness of the pizza is another of its secrets . It is important to make it very fine so that the rest of the ingredients are framed in this soft and delicate base.
- We will only have to put the sauce and ingredients that we like the most . We can make a good quantity and freeze it, this way we will have homemade dough ready for any occasion.