Homemade peanut butter pasta is an easy sweet to make with history . Basically, this type of food falls within what we know as a cookie, and originally it was a proposal that changed people’s lives since ancient times. This type of preparation is believed to have been made since the 7th century. In various historical periods this proposal was considered as an alternative to transporting food during long trips. At that time, the mixture was required to be as hard as possible to avoid crumbling.
Historically butter has been a necessary ingredient in the making of this snack . The peanut or peanut one usually provides a creamy mixture and provides good consistency. To this we must add its biological contribution, rich in dietary fibers, vitamins B, E, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. This butter has fat and protein, but is low in natural fatty acids. As we will see next, you can learn how to make some succulent homemade pasta with it … Continue reading!
- 1 ¼ cups wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of table salt
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of white refined sugar to decorate
How to prepare homemade peanut butter pastes:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius .
- Sift the flour with the baking soda and salt. Place in a bowl and set aside
- Whisk and mix the peanut butter with the regular butter .
- Add half a cup of the white and brown sugar to the butter mixture. Whisk until creamy .
- Add the egg and vanilla to the butter with the sugar. Beat substantially.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture little by little . Mix until we have a homogeneous and manageable dough.
- Forming balls by hand approximately 3 centimeters in diameter. Pass through the remaining sugar .
- Place the balls of dough on a baking sheet without greasing. Each one will be separated at a distance of approximately 5 centimeters.
- Bake the cookies for 10 or 12 minutes .
- Move from tray to racks to cool.
The secret is to prevent pasta from spending too much time in the oven, as it could over-harden. For this, we must visualize the context with which they are left.