Calling or going down to our favorite restaurant is no longer an option. It is time to get down to work if we want to enjoy some homemade chicken tacos with avocado . This delight accompanied by the classic soft beer was a dinner or meal on those holidays when we needed a prize. Making them at home is simpler than it seems and will give us the opportunity to always have at our disposal some perfect tacos for a special movie or series session. Dare to turn your kitchen into the best Mexican restaurant in the neighborhood thanks to this recipe.
- 600 gr of chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 8 wheat or corn tortillas
- 1 purple onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Grated cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- Fresh coriander
How to make homemade chicken tacos with avocado
- This recipe is a true wonder in every way. We can prepare it with a little time and make it in a few minutes before our favorite series .
- We get to work with the spices . A good supply of these ingredients at home is essential.
- We put a few teaspoons of chili powder cumin and garlic. We mix well, before the arrival of the sweet paprika.
- We squeeze a lemon and make a mixture. This marinade will add flavor and color to our turkey breasts.
- We wash the chicken breasts and cut them into small cubes of the same size. We put the breasts with the marinade and let them marinate for a few minutes.
- Season the meat with salt and prepare a pan with a drizzle of oil. We cook the chicken until it is done. We reserve the meat while we continue with the rest of the ingredients.
- We prepare a sauce . Peel the tomato and cut it into pieces. We cut the avocado in half and extract the pulp.
- Peel and cut the onion very finely. We season the onion, tomato and avocado. Add a splash of lemon juice so that it does not rust.
- We heat the non-stick frying pan . We put the pancakes and cook them round and round. We fill the tacos with the chicken.
- We put the avocado, the tomato and the onion. Above, top with grated cheese and chopped coriander. We will have a spectacular homemade avocado chicken toco ready. We can enjoy them in our living room with a fresh beer or a good wine.