This week's Healthy Weekly Menu is dedicated to a very special ingredient, Quinoa . This pseudocereal has very good properties that will begin to give them the energy to think about future deconfusion. Entering it in a weekly menu is necessary and essential.
Quinoa is an Andean plant that originates from around Lake Titicaca in Peru and Bolivia. In this part of the world they are used to cooking it and from there it has been exported, reaching the main kitchens. Although at the time of the Spanish conquerors an attempt was made to export to Spain, the humidity conditions of the ships and the climate did not make it possible to harvest it.
Luckily, centuries later it is produced in more than seventy countries and is a very profitable cultivation alternative. A very specific type of crop that offers us a plant with a large amount of fiber, perfect to replace rice or wheat at meals. In the variety is the taste and in the case of quinoa it is a healthy variety. Take note of how to cook it to perfection in these recipes.
Monday, April 20
- First course: Quinoa salad
- Second course: Stewed salmon with artichokes and asparagus
- Dessert: Quick strawberry tart without oven
Tuesday, April 21
- First course: Cream of mushroom soup with green asparagus
- Second course: Beef tenderloin with mushrooms in the microwave
- Dessert: Quinoa and orange cookies
Wednesday, April 22
- First course: Cannelloni with artichokes and chicken
- Second course: Quinoa pizza
- Dessert: Apple stuffed with cottage cheese mousse
Thursday, April 23
- First course: Roast chicken with vegetables
- Second course: Quinoa burritos
- Dessert: Fried strawberries
Friday, April 24
- First course: Baked artichokes with mustard cream and bacon
- Second course: Hake and salmon cake with pink sauce
- Dessert: Quinoa muffins
Saturday, April 25
Sunday, April 26
- First course: Paella de quinoa
- Second course: Chicken breasts with tomato and parmesan in the microwave
- Dessert: Apple pies
These recipes are essential to keep up. The body needs a lot of fiber and joy, nothing of excessive routine and a total control of the fats. You can eat well, healthy and with everything you need to make us smile at each meal. The stomach is the second brain, it is better to send positive messages to it so that everything returns to normal more quickly.