Quinoa is one of the pseudo-cereals in fashion during this confinement. A great discovery that has ended up being one of the most admired by these dates. It is extremely healthy, with a good amount of fiber and a highly desired alternative to rice. With these recipes you can easily cook it and enjoy it in style. If you want to take care of yourself and enjoy dishes that everyone likes, take note of these elaborations.
Quinoa and Avocado Tabbouleh
The quinoa and avocado tabbouleh is a dish to eat at least once a week. A high dose of health that we can always have ready in the fridge. With the arrival of good weather we must be prepared to enjoy lighter and fresher dishes such as this delicious salad based on quinoa .
- 200 gr of quinoa
- ¾ cup of water
- 100 gr of chopped tomato
- ½ onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Peppermint, chopped
- 1 avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- We wash the quinoa until the water comes out completely transparent, in this way we will make it a little more loose.
- Cook with water and a little salt for about 15 minutes. We will let it sit when it is ready to make it much more tender.
- Peel and cut the tomatoes into cubes of the same size. We reserve directly in a bowl of salads.
- We continue with the onion, peel and cut it, add it to the tomatoes and mix all the ingredients well.
- We pit the avocado, extract the pulp and cut it into pieces that will go directly to the bowl. Add salt and lemon.
- We rectify with oil and salt before adding the quinoa. We mix all the ingredients until we have this fresh salad ready.
Eggplant stuffed with quinoa
Quinoa-stuffed aubergine is a recipe that allows us to enjoy a very special range of flavors. On the one hand, we have aubergine an ideal diuretic ingredient to keep us going. Quinoa will give you the texture and fiber you will need. Dare to try this wonder in every way.
- 3 aubergines
- 250 gr of quinoa
- 250 gr of mushrooms
- 100 gr of spinach
- 75 gr of tofu
- 2 leeks
- 100 ml of soy cream
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- We prepare the aubergines, we cut them in half and empty them, the structure of this delight will be these vegetables.
- In a frying pan we put a little oil, chop and clean the leeks to start frying them. We will cut them as thin as possible.
- Mushrooms will be the next ingredient that we will add to the pan. They will give us a point of hydration for the leek.
- When the mushrooms and leeks are there, we will add the spinach, it will take a few minutes to sauté.
- We will separate the frying pan from the fire to put the quinoa and tofu, we will mix very well. then we will add the soy cream.
- We put chopped eggplant meat in the pan with the rest of the ingredients so that they are mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- We will fill the aubergines and put them back in the oven for another 20 minutes, until they are ready.
Quinoa burgers are reputed to be the healthiest in the world. With ingredients such as quinoa, a superfood that stands out for its high contribution of fiber and incredible properties for our body. Take note of how to try them in a different way, ideal for the whole family.
- 100 gr of raw beets
- 80 gr of quinoa
- 40 gr of rice
- 1 egg
- 5 g of fresh ginger
- 2 leaves of peppermint
- 5 celery leaves
- 20 gr of buckwheat flour
- 10 gr of potato starch
- 10 gr of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 avocado
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Soy sauce
- Cheedar cheese
- Hamburger bread
- We will start with the beets, we crush them in the raw in the glass of the mixer.
- We add, the ginger, the peppermint and the celery. We crush it with the beets until obtaining a uniform paste.
- We put the cooked rice and quinoa into the mixture. We will crush again until we create the perfect dough.
- We add the potato starch, the egg and the chia seeds. Mix until the dough has more consistency, rectify with salt and pepper.
- We will shape these hamburgers with our hands. We light the grill and cook the burgers.
- When we have a well-cooked part, we will put a slice of cheddar cheese on top so that it melts.
- We place an avocado slice, season with salt and pepper and add a little lemon. On top of the hamburger and a slice of tomato.
- To give it flavor, color and a little more joy, we will have the arugula and two drops of soy sauce.
- Finally, we will crown with some alfalfa sprouts with a little more soy sauce. It also works well with Modena vinegar, it will give it a very special flavor.