This healthy chocolate mug cake is one of the most sought after on social networks. Its author Mery Woodroffe uploaded it to Instagram without thinking that it would be one of the most wanted recipes of the moment. This chocolate cake in addition to being great, is healthy. It does not contain sugar and it cooks in 1 minute in the microwave. This holy grail of desserts with chocolate is destined to be one of the stars of this world confinement. Give it a whim without regrets and in record time is possible with this wonder. Take note of how to do it.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter or almonds
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 2 tablespoons of stevia
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
How to prepare a healthy chocolate mug cake
- To cook a good mug cake we will get down to work with a suitable cup. The choice of container is almost as important as the content. We smear it with a little oil so that the dough does not stick too much.
- We prepare the dough for this delight in a bowl to better check that all the ingredients are well integrated. The mug can take away some visibility.
- We get down to work beating the egg well . It is the ingredient that will give the desired texture to this cake that does not contain any flour.
- We incorporate the peanut butter without stopping stirring. If we do not have this recipe, we can use a conventional almond cream.
- We continue with an essential of any sponge cake, the yeast . A tablespoon will be enough for us to have a fluffy and delicious result.
- We will give you the sweetness you need with Stevia . We can replace it with other sweeteners, honey, agave syrup or even sugar, the whole grain will always be healthier.
- It is time for the sponge cake star a little cocoa powder . A tablespoon is enough, although we can add two perfectly.
- We incorporate the vanilla flavor with a tablespoon of vanilla essence . Mix everything well and place in the cup.
- We turn on at full power for one minute or minute and seconds, depending on the type of microwave it may take a few seconds more. We check the result, wait for it to cool down a bit to remove it from the mold.
- If we want to cook it in the oven, we put this mixture in a mold and turn it on at 200º it will take about 15 minutes to be ready . In the same way we will have a healthy chocolate cake ready in the blink of an eye.