The Greek Potatoes are one of those recipes that serve as a complement or cover. They can be the perfect companions for any meat or fish that wants to stand out even more. A base with few ingredients that is cooked in a healthy way. If the potatoes are a staple of any kitchen, this recipe will be an essential that you want to prepare whenever you want to enjoy the essence of the most authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Garlic lemon and olive oil fuse together in a dish that manages to awaken passions. Dare with these Greek potatoes, they look amazing and are easy to prepare.
- 4 potatoes
- 2 lemons
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 150 ml chicken broth
- 10 cloves of garlic
- ½ tablespoon of dried oregano
How to prepare Greek potatoes
- This recipe for Greek potatoes besides being amazing is prepared very quickly. We only need the best quality ingredients possible to get a restaurant result.
- We get down to business with the potatoes we wash them very well. We peel them or not, depending on how we like them. Leaving the skin on the potatoes will give them a slightly more intense consistency, although for some people it may be unpleasant.
- We cut the potatoes into pieces of the same size so that they cook at the same time. These potatoes are prepared in the oven, the next step will be to turn it on at 180º to heat it up and prepare a source.
- We place the potatoes and reserve while we continue with the rest of the ingredients that will give this recipe its authentic flavor.
- We squeeze the two lemons . This acidic fruit combines perfectly in all kinds of sauces or condiments, it will give an incredible flavor to these potatoes.
- We put the lemon juice with the oil and the chicken stock . Beat with the rods until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Peel the garlic and place them with the potatoes, whole . They will give it a flavor that will impress and if we like them we can eat them, they are very healthy.
- We add the mixture of lemon juice, oil and broth . Season the potatoes to taste and cover. We can use an ovenproof container with a lid or cover with aluminum foil.
- We bake at 180º for about 15 minutes . We check their cooking and turn them over, they will be done in about 10 more minutes, depending on their size.
- Serve with a little lemon zest and chopped parsley . We will have ready some potatoes that will impress more than one.