Grapes with brandy are a delicacy that requires few ingredients . Without a doubt it is a useful combination to surprise the palate and it has been with us for a long time. In some regions this is a traditional and homemade delicacy. Brandy is made from the distillation of wine, which in turn comes from the fermentation of grapes. Basically, this recipe tries to reserve grapes and products made from them. With sugar, it becomes a delicious dessert. In addition, the grape has an excellent fame due to the substances it contributes to the body of human beings.
17% of each grape is made up of fast absorbing carbohydrates that is, high-quality carbohydrate. Despite this, his glycemic index is really low. The most interesting thing about this fruit is its high concentration of antioxidant substances, excellent for the immune system and cellular recovery. Even its seeds have positive biological substances for the organism. It is probable that some of these nutritional elements will be lost in the following recipe, however, you must try it and learn how to do it… Keep reading!
- 1 kilogram of grapes, can be green or black, to taste
- 200 grams of sugar
- ½ glass of brandy
Prepare a recipe for grapes with brandy:
- Wash and dry the bunches of grapes well .
- Cut the grapes from their peduncles avoiding branches.
- Put water in a pot and start boiling it .
- Add the sugar to the pot with the water and dissolve it until it is well integrated.
- Stir the mixture of water and sugar while it is still cooking . Wait for the sugar to caramelize.
- Add half a glass of brandy to the mixture of water and sugar .
- Stir the mixture and leave on the fire until the alcohol evaporates completely.
- Place the clean and cut grapes in a glass container . Add the water with sugar and brandy.
- Seal the container containing the grapes .
- Store the container in a cool dark place where there is no moisture. Reserve the grapes in syrup between two weeks and one month .
After the shelf life you can try this delicious and of course traditional dessert. The best thing about this recipe is that it keeps very well over time. Once you open it, you should keep it in the fridge for durability.