If you want to surprise your guests, nothing better than to start the dinner with a gourmet salmon, mushrooms and Gulas salad. The three ingredients combine perfectly, even if they come from such different places. The first hot days are coming and you want to eat lighter dishes, but they produce satiety. The recipe for this rich salad is ideal, as it is fresh, complete and delicious. It is good to serve as a starter and then continue with the main course, which can be a baked fish a meat stew or many other ideas.
The gourmet salmon, mushroom and gula salad contains a not inconsiderable amount of nutrients. First, it has gluttons, rich in fish protein, but low in cholesterol and fat. Mushrooms have an adequate percentage of plant proteins, fiber and essential minerals. For its part, smoked salmon is a source of Omega 3, beneficial for cardiovascular health. To give volume to the salad, different varieties of lettuce are used, which provide vitamins and a lot of fiber.
- 150 gr of gluttony
- 200 gr of smoked salmon
- 250 gr of assorted mushrooms
- 100 gr of assorted lettuce leaves
- 1 sprig of fresh dill
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of cream
- 6 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- Olive oil
How to prepare gourmet salmon, mushroom and gulas salad:
- Clean mushrooms and lettuce leaves very well.
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Heat a frying pan with a splash of oil and brown a garlic.
- Add the cut mushrooms of the same size.
- Saute for five minutes and set aside . In the same pan with a little more oil, brown the other minced garlic clove along with the eels, for one minute. Book.
- Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces . Chop the lettuce leaves into thick julienne.
- Put the lettuce in a bowl. on top place the salmon and the sautéed eels. Finally, add the mushrooms.
- Prepare a dressing by mixing 8 tablespoons of oil, with the vinegar and the cream. Season to taste. Beat until homogeneous.
- Sprinkle the gourmet salmon, mushroom and gulas salad with the dressing, Sprinkle with the chopped dill and serve immediately.
If you want to prepare a much lighter version of gourmet salmon, mushrooms and gulas salad, you can skip the cream. Make a dressing of vinegar, oil, salt, a touch of pepper and voila. Although as it is the recipe is a true delight.