These gluten-free orange and almond cookies are perfect for coffee, tea or snacks. A simple base will give us the opportunity to create a mouthful full of good feelings. We will use a almond flour that in addition to serving as a base, will give the cookies a texture and sweetness that will avoid excess sugar. The orange is a source of vitamin C that is essential these days. Protecting our body and also enjoying an incredible snack easy to prepare, is possible with this recipe for gluten-free orange and almond cookies.
- 170 gr of icing sugar
- 125 gr of almond flour
- 45 gr of orange zest
- 2 eggs
How to prepare gluten-free orange and almond cookies
- Cooking these cookies is simple and offers us the possibility of enjoying a sweet that will impress with its flavor and color. With only 4 ingredients we can create the homemade pasta of the moment, healthy and digestive.
- We get to work with sugar. We can use a conventional or glass sugar, in this second option we ensure a more delicate finish, although with conventional sugar it will not be bad either, even an integral can be incredible.
- We mix the sugar with the almond flour . We will get the perfect solid base for cookies destined to succeed at any time. We reserve this mixture while we continue with the rest of the ingredients.
- We will use only a part of the orange which preserves all the vitamins and color in its purest form, the skin. We will wash the oranges very well so that we have a perfect zest. We carefully grate the oranges until we get about 45 grams.
- We can take advantage of oranges to make juices or slushies, always having in the fridge a very desired natural sweet on these dates.
- We incorporate the orange zest with the sugar and the almond flour . It will come time to give consistency to the dough. We lay the eggs and beat or knead until the ideal dough is ready.
- We can let them rest for a few minutes so that they have a more marked flavor. After these minutes we shape them with our hands, we can use a pasta cutter or a glass so that they all have the same shape.
- We place the cookies in a baking dish. We bake at 180º for about 12 minutes. When they are ready we remove from the oven and decorate. By themselves they are already incredible, although with a little icing they can stand out even more.