These Fried Strawberries are a pure delight. With some strawberries you can create a quick, elegant and delicious dessert, suitable for the whole family to enjoy. If you want to cook with the children or surprise your partner with some fried strawberries that are amazing with a little chocolate you just have to follow these steps. Prepare some ingredients that you will surely have at home and start enjoying strawberries that impress when cold, but with the texture of a soft and hot dough they can unleash more than a sigh of pleasure. Dare with this amazing recipe.
- 500 gr of strawberries
- 100 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 40 gr of sugar
- 250 ml of oil for frying
- Sugar to coat
How to prepare fried strawberries
- For this recipe we can take advantage of those strawberries that have been left in the bottom of the fridge. They are a bit old, but just as delicious. Coating them will allow us to enjoy them even more.
- We get down to work separating the yolks from the whites . We are going to put two yolks and a whole egg in a bowl, reserving the remaining two whites.
- We beat the yolks and the whole egg . We will give consistency to this dough with the flour. If we want a softer paste, we sieve the flour previously.
- With the integrated flour we will add the milk . One of the secrets of any batter is to have the milk at room temperature, it mixes much better with the rest of the ingredients.
- We can make more consistent strawberries, adding cream instead of milk or adding skim milk to make them lighter.
- For these fried strawberries to impress the most demanding palates comes a trick of a professional pastry chef, beat the whites until stiff .
- The whites to the point of snow will ensure a lighter dough that will perfectly cover the strawberries. The incorporate into the dough in enveloping movements . If we want to skip this step, we can put a spoon of yeast on it.
- We wash the strawberries and prick them with a long skewer to cook them better. We coat the strawberries in the dough, they must be well covered.
- In a frying pan with plenty of oil, we fry the strawberries . The oil must be hot to get a uniform coat.
- As the strawberries are ready, we put them on absorbent paper in this way they will remove excess oil.
- Finally, we wait for them to cool down a bit and coat them with sugar . They are impressive with a little melted chocolate on top or cream.