The Sardines with Baked Eggplant Puree are a great way to bring a spectacular fish dish to the table. This recipe in addition to being delicious is very healthy. The blue fish is a staple of any weekly menu, at the time of sardines in addition to being more beautiful, its price is lower. You only need a few accessories to end up shining with its own light. If you are one of those who have set out to enjoy the pleasure of a fish dish from a restaurant at home, take note of this recipe.
- 10 sardines
- 2 aubergines
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
How To Prepare Sardines With Baked Eggplant Puree
- This wonder has inside all the essence of Mediterranean cuisine . The secret to making it perfect is to use as fresh a raw material as possible.
- We can ask for the sardines in the same fish shop that clean them for us so that they are ready at home, we only need to give them the appropriate accessories.
- We continue with the aubergines spread them with a little oil and put them in the oven at full power for 20 minutes.
- To the aubergines we will add the peeled onion with a splash of oil and 2 cloves of garlic that will follow the same path.
- When the eggplant is tender, the onion and garlic have softened we remove from the oven. We wait for them to cool down.
- While without stopping the oven we can make the sardines in a moment . We put them in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Above the sardines we place the cut garlic clove it will give a little grace to this preparation.
- We add the juice of a lemon that will help the fish give it a very interesting citrus aroma.
- We put a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs and a good splash of olive oil. We will quickly cook the sardines at full power for about 10 minutes.
- With the sardines in the oven, we prepare a Michelin Star puree . We remove the skin to the eggplant and we are left with the pulp.
- We crush the aubergine with the garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of olive oil.
- We will cut the onion into pieces to decorate the dish . When the sardines are there, place the puree and onion on top.
- We serve with a little lemon and we enjoy one of the best pure blue fish. Dare with this simple recipe, it is luxurious.