On Father’s Day 2020 there is no better way to surprise him than with a very special meal. A breakfast that will help you gather strength for this day that is about to begin. With some ingredients that we have right now in the kitchen and a lot of love we are going to prepare delicious tortillas, muffins, crepes or pancakes. Choose sweet, salty, or both, to surprise your father in a way he will never forget.
Omelette with cheese
The omelette with cheese is a basic that never fails. Some eggs and some bread can be turned into an energetic breakfast that will be covered in glory in this celebration. If your father needs a good dose of protein to start the day, take note of this essential recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 grated cheese
- Olive oil
- The secret of a fluffy omelette lies in the way of preparing the eggs. We separate the yolks from the whites.
- We are going to beat the whites until stiff, when they are firm we will add a point of salt so that they can last longer.
- We beat the yolks on the other hand and join them to the whites with enveloping movements, this way it will be much more spongy. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan with hot oil, place the eggs. We wait for them to begin to curdle to place a good amount of cheese.
- We fold the tortilla and turn it over until it completely sets. We can decorate with some fine herbs and some pieces of bread.
The recipe for homemade pancakes with cream is perfect for Father’s Day. For sweet lovers, we can prepare this wonder with an extra touch. A little chocolate or some fruits will give it a flavor and texture that will impress. Dare to prepare this delicious treat in 5 minutes for breakfast.
- 200 gr of flour
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of cold milk
- In a bowl mix the sifted flour with the salt, sugar and yeast.
- We beat the eggs in another bowl vigorously. In that same container we add the oil and milk.
- We will add this more liquid mixture to the solid one, formed by flour, sugar and yeast.
- We put a little butter in the pan. We will add half a ladle of the mixture of the pancakes that we have prepared.
- When bubbles start to come out we will turn it around with a spatula. They should be golden on both sides.
- They will be delicious with a little chocolate whipped cream or some cut fruits.
Dried fruit muffins
Some freshly made dried fruit muffins is a breakfast that is hardly forgotten. We only have to have basic ingredients in the kitchen and follow them perfectly. Waking up in the morning to that unmistakable smell of homemade muffins is an incredible experience.
- 4 eggs
- 1 plain yogurt
- ½ measure of the oil yogurt
- 2 measures of the sugar yogurt
- 3 measures of the flour yogurt
- 1 packet of yeast
- Aroma of lemon or zest of 1 lemon
- We preheat the oven to 170º so that it is ready to receive the muffins.
- We put the yogurt in a bowl. For a creamier cupcake, we use a sugary Greek yogurt.
- With the measure of the yogurt we will use the container to incorporate the oil, olive or sunflower, the sugar and the previously sifted flour.
- We add the yeast so they can enjoy that fluffy texture. At this time we add the flavor with the lemon zest.
- We prepare the capsules in the molds. We distribute the dough filling only a third of the mold, due to the effect of the yeast they will double in size.
- We add the chopped or whole nuts on top as we like.
- We will put the muffins in the oven at 180º for about 20 minutes until they are ready.
Ham and cheese crepe
A ham and cheese crepe is a classic that never fails. We will give an extra point of creaminess to this totally homemade Father’s Day breakfast. With a combination of flavors and outstanding ingredients we are going to give you the best step gift, a very complete breakfast based on these crepes.
- Garlic powder
- 125 ml of milk
- 125 ml of water
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr of flour
- ½ glass of milk
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- We put the flour, the milk, the water and the egg in the glass of the mixer. We mix these ingredients until obtaining the crepe texture, which remains liquid to cook.
- To this crepe dough we will add a little minced garlic in a pole and a tablespoon of oregano. It is the trick to give it a little more flavor.
- We heat the pan with a little oil or butter. When it is hot we put the crepe dough.
- This dough cooks very quickly, when it is ready, we turn it over with a spatula. We repeat the process as many times as necessary, it is better to have them ready and serve them at the moment they are much better.
- We put the dough of the crepe, we add the filling a slice of ham and a slice of cheese or two. We roll and serve freshly made.