This fast bread in casserole is a true discovery. We can do it in a large frying pan or in a pot with a lid as before. One of the big problems when it comes to making bread beyond the ingredients, which are extremely simple and the kneading, which is even fun, occurs when cooking. Lack of control in the oven or not knowing how to handle the microwave well can be a problem. With this quick pan in casserole recipe you get a bakery result with simple tools.
- 600 gr of flour
- 1 tablespoon and a half of salt
- 3 gr of yeast
- 4.7 dl cold water
How to prepare quick bread in casserole
- For this recipe it is important to have a casserole of about 22 centimeters in diameter. You get a spongy and delicious bread cooked in this tool, we can make a smaller bread, but always changing the cooking times.
- We prepare the flour we sift it. It can be the type that we like the most, whole grain, spelled or corn, the recipe will be just as good. We put the flour in a bowl shaped like a volcano, making a hole in the center.
- We put the salt in the middle . We dissolve the yeast with a little water. We add it to this center of the volcano.
- We will have all the ingredients ready for to knead the bread . This process is simple, the important thing is that all the ingredients are well integrated into a fluffy and soft dough.
- With the ready dough comes the time to let it ferment . We can do this process early the night before. We cover and leave in a dry place so that it gets the right consistency.
- The next day we will shape it to put the bread in the casserole we will make some cuts to make it look better and cook evenly.
- We put the dough in a saucepan. Cover and let it cook for about 45 minutes in the oven at 180º .
- The effect of cooking a pan in a casserole is produced by having a crispier exterior this crispy layer is one of its most characteristic identity signs.
- After this time, we remove the lid and re-bake for another 15 minutes . In this way we will have a crisper upper part,
- We remove the casserole from the oven and unmold the bread. We can add a little flour to give it a more handmade finish. We will have ready a quick pan in casserole like before, with a little sobrasada or cheese it will be impressive.