These essential recipes for cheese lovers unleashed more than one applause, an ovation that was heard throughout the block of flats and the occasional sigh of impossible pleasure to stop. cheese is a staple of any kitchen, an ingredient characterized by an intense flavor and the ability to transform. Going from solid to liquid is one of the powers of cheese, feeling that smooth sauce that runs through our mouth will become one of the joys of this confinement. If you want to enjoy cheese in its purest form, take note of these recipes.
The cheese dumplings are a very easy snack to prepare that will cook in record time. We are going to use a slightly crispier dough and different types of cheese. The result will be simple dumplings ready to be enjoyed in front of the television with a good sauce and a cold drink.
- 1 package of brick dough
- 100 gr of feta cheese
- 100 gr of grated cheddar cheese
- 100 gr of grated Gruyer cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 1 bag of watercress
- Freshly ground fresh pepper
- 100 gr of melted butter
- Poppy seeds
- We crumble the feta cheese. We add a bit of cheddar and gruyer with the feta until we obtain a homogeneous mass.
- We put the 2 eggs and begin to beat everything, the texture of this filling is a little personal.
- Add the chopped mint, nutmeg and a little pepper. We will have a spectacular filling ready.
- We hydrate the brick paste, we paint it with the butter. We are cutting it into rectangular strips to be able to make the typical triangles.
- We are filling the dumplings with our filling, we fold the end until forming a perfect triangle, in the shape of a package.
- We have the dumplings on a baking sheet lined with vegetable paper so that they do not stick.
- We will paint the dumplings with a little beaten egg and we will add some poppy seeds to give them a special touch.
- We will bake at 180º for about 10 minutes. When they are golden brown we remove them from the oven.
Mushrooms stuffed with cheese
Some mushrooms stuffed with cheese are the simplest and most delicious appetizer in history. We only need two ingredients to achieve a surprising result. These two foods will form a winning duo that with a glass of red wine will be able to awaken passions effortlessly.
- 8 large mushrooms
- 150 gr of cheese
- We wash the mushrooms and remove the trunk
- We will cook the mushrooms before filling them. We put them in the oven or microwave on medium power until tender.
- We remove the mushrooms from the oven or microwave, we will let them cool a little before filling them.
- We add the cheese inside. A little oregano and put them back in the oven in the microwave for a few seconds until the cheese has melted.
Potato lasagna with ham and cheese
This potato lasagna with ham and cheese is a simple and delicious recipe. The combination of ham and cheese is a classic that never fails, the creaminess of the cheese merges with a York ham with a sweet flavor and delicate texture. It is worth creating a lasagna that the whole family will like by spending just a few minutes on this dish.
- 2 potatoes
- York ham
- 200 gr of cheese
- 125 gr of bacon
- Black pepper
- 100 ml of liquid cream
- 1 egg
- We will turn on the oven at 180º so that it is ready when receiving the potato lasagna.
- We grease a baking dish with butter, so the lasagna will not stick to us.
- We peel the potatoes and cut them into slices of the same size. Season and reserve
- We place a layer of potatoes, on top we have the york ham and then the cheese.
- We cut the bacon into small cubes of the same size. We place it on top of the cheese layer.
- We start again with the first layer, the potatoes, the ham and the cheese, to finish again with the bacon.
- We fill the entire mold to crown it with the grated cheese and bacon.
- We beat the whole egg with the cream. We pour this sauce over the sauce as a béchamel sauce.
- We bake the lasagna at 190º for about 40 minutes, depending on how thick the potato may be before.
Fresh cheese and chocolate cake without oven or flour
This fresh cheese cake and chocolate without an oven or flour is a very easy delight to prepare. There are no excuses when we want to enjoy a dessert with chocolate and fresh cheese these two little more ingredients are going to need to stand out. Dare to try a really impressive cheese-based tart without oven.
- 500 gr of fresh cheese
- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 gr of maple syrup
- 30 ml of milk
- 150 gr of chocolate
- 20 gr of cocoa
- We beat the fresh cheese, until we have a base as thin as possible.
- We open the vanilla bean. With the help of a sharp knife we collect the seeds from inside. Mix with the cheese.
- We will use a maple syrup or dates, to sweeten this tart, we incorporate it into the dough.
- We cut the chocolate. We put it in a microwave-safe container. We turn on the microwave at full power for about 30 seconds.
- We add the melted chocolate to the cheese. We mix until we have a homogeneous mass as thin as possible.
- Pour the cake dough into the pan and leave it in the freezer for about 4 hours. At the time of serving, we remove from the mold carefully.
- Decorate with a little cocoa powder on top or cream.