This eggplant cake with sliced bread is a delight that is easily prepared. Finding dishes that the whole family likes, that are cooked without too much difficulty and that are healthy, is not easy. With this recipe we will satisfy everyone, you will have a little vegetables from the hand of some aubergines full of good feelings, tomato, sliced bread cheese and little more. A wide variety of delicious ingredients that will merge into one impressive cake. Give yourself a little treat with an aubergine cake with sliced bread that will make history.
- 2 aubergines
- 8 slices of sliced bread
- Fried tomato sauce
- 200 gr of sliced cheese
- 4 eggs
- 150 ml of milk
- Grated cheese
How to prepare an eggplant cake with sliced bread
- This cake, in addition to being delicious, is easy to prepare . It will surprise for its texture and creaminess, in this meal we will leave aside the cold cuts or meats and focus on the vegetables and cheese.
- We prepare the basic tools, we will light the oven at 180º so that it is ready when it comes to receiving our salty cake.
- We grease a mold with butter or we line it with baking paper to prevent the cake from breaking and we can unmold it much better.
- In a bowl we beat the eggs with the milk. These ingredients will be in charge of giving the necessary consistency to the sliced bread. Season and reserve.
- We will continue with the aubergines . We are going to wash and cut them very finely. Season with salt and pepper to taste and brown in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Eggplants should be smooth but not completely made, they will finish cooking in the oven with the rest of the ingredients.
- We are going to assemble the cake . We soak a slice of bread with the eggs and milk. We put it in the base of the cake.
- We cover the base with the sliced bread wet with the milk and the eggs. We cover this base with fried tomato. We place a layer of sliced cheese and a layer of eggplants.
- We add grated cheese and repeat the operation . We must make the necessary layers until the entire mold is covered. On top we place more grated cheese and what is left of the beaten eggs and milk.
- We bake at 180º for 15 minutes . We will have ready an eggplant cake with sliced bread very easy to prepare and really delicious. We can only enjoy it with the whole family.