These egg and potato curry recipe are a simple and delicious recipe, ideal as a snack, appetizer or complement. The potatoes are that basic that is never missing in any kitchen, whatever the variety chosen, will help us give any dish an ideal travel companion. In this case, we will cook some potatoes that by themselves will shine with their own light. The oriental touch of curry is perfect for a special lunch or dinner. If we add the egg we will get a lid to dip bread, ready in a few minutes. Dare with these amazing easy to prepare egg curry potatoes.
- 800 gr of potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of curry
- 800 gr of natural tomato
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 4 eggs
How to prepare Egg and Potato Curry
- This recipe is ideal to give an extra touch of flavor to some potatoes that we have at home. With a few basic ingredients you can easily make a restaurant-worthy bite at home.
- We get down to business with the potatoes . We wash and peel them. We can put them whole or cut them to cook more quickly. This ingredient will be the main protagonist that we will adapt to our tastes.
- In a frying pan add the two tablespoons of curry . It is better not to put any fat so that it is well imbued with this flavor.
- We peel and cut the tomatoes very finely . We add them to the curry and start to create an impressive sauce full of aromas and color.
- After about 4 minutes add the coconut milk . This will be the base for some curry potatoes that are extremely easy to cook.
- When it starts to boil it will be time to put the potatoes and salt them to taste. We cover with a little more water so that they are tender.
- Depending on the type of cut of the potatoes, it will take about 20 minutes to start being tender . The sauce will be created little by little as the water evaporates.
- When about 10 minutes are left, we lay the eggs and add them directly to the sauce, we can leave them whole or beat them so that they blend with the rest of the flavors.
- We cover and wait for them to cook during this final moment. Rectify with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Incorporate some sliced almonds to give it a little texture and chopped chives or parsley to add color. We will have luxury potatoes ready with the minimum possible effort and a flavor that will hardly be forgotten.