Corvina with basil butter is a fresh dish, quick to make and delicious in flavor. Butter with a touch of basil and garlic combines very well and serves to give flavor, color and aroma to everyday dishes. Nutritionists recommend consuming fish at least twice a week. In order not to get bored, this recipe is an excellent option for both lunch and dinner. It can be prepared with fish loins or with the whole piece. In that case, we do it in the oven; When the fish is almost ready, add the flavored butter. aromatic herb butter is always a good idea, to enrich meals or spread on bread as an appetizer.
A plate of sea bass with basil butter meets the daily needs of various nutrients . Corvina is appreciated in the kitchen, as its firm and tasty meat adapts to countless recipes, as long as they are short-cooked. This fish is very low in fat, which is why it is recommended for weight loss diets. It provides Omega 3, an essential fatty acid to take care of cardiovascular health, as it helps reduce cholesterol. It is also rich in iron, phosphorus, and calcium, which strengthen bones, act on the nervous system, and prevent anemia.
- 4 corvina loins
- 100 gr of butter
- 1 sprig of fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare sea bass with basil butter:
- Season the corvine loins on both sides.
- Mix the butter at room temperature, with the basil and the minced garlic. Add the lemon juice.
- Beat until cream remains.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge.
- Heat a frying pan with a thread of oil.
- Brown the croaker loins, first with the skin facing up for two or three minutes.
- Turn and place one teaspoon of basil butter on top of each piece of fish.
- Continue cooking for three more minutes and turn off the fire.
- Set to salt point.
- Serve the sea bass with basil butter accompanied by a good salad or mashed potatoes.
You can prepare sea bass with basil butter in the oven, grilled, frying pan or grill. Store what is left of butter in a pot and use it as a flavoring in other recipes. It will serve you for many other dishes of all kinds.