The Corvina stuffed with mushrooms and roquefort cheese is an exquisite dish made with stuffed fish in the oven. Corvina is easily obtained all year round, so this dish can be eaten at any time. The mushrooms and the touch of roquefort cheese make a perfect combination that contrasts nicely on the palate. Cooking this dish in the oven allows the flavor of each of its ingredients to become more entrenched.
Mushrooms are a very nutritious ingredient, interesting from the contribution of nutrients. They are low in calories and contain large amounts of selenium. This element helps fight cancer, decreasing vulnerability in cells. Mushrooms are also rich in iron, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine, potassium, zinc, vitamins, fiber and protein.
- 1 corvina of 1 kg, approximately, clean and boned
- 400 gr. of various mushrooms
- 250 gr. roquefort cheese
- 2 red bell peppers
- 3 purple onions
- 2 branches of chives or parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to prepare sea bass stuffed with mushrooms and Roquefort cheese:
- Peel the garlic and cut it into very small pieces.
- Wash and cut the chives or parsley into small pieces.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into pieces.
- In a frying pan, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and chives or parsley to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes. Give a point of salt and ground pepper. Book.
- Cut the Roquefort cheese into pieces.
- Salt the corvina and fill with the mushrooms and the Roquefort cheese . Add four lemon slices. Fix with toothpicks to keep it closed.
- Peel the onions and cut them into 0.5 cm slices.
- Cut the peppers into thin slices.
- In a baking dish, add two tablespoons of olive oil. Distribute the onion and the minced pepper throughout the bottom of the fountain .
- Pour the cup of white wine into the source and add lemon wedges.
- Place the stuffed croaker on the onion and pepper . Spread two tablespoons of olive oil on top and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Cover the source with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Serve the corvina with the cooked vegetables.
Prepare this delicious sea bass stuffed with mushrooms and Roquefort cheese for a special meal. You can accompany it with a garnish of steamed potatoes. Unsurpassed.