Cookie and chocolate cake without oven is the ideal option to cook at home. The best thing is that it cooks quickly, in just 30 minutes or a little more. The ingredients are easy to get and it is ideal for dessert or children’s snack and even for them to help in the preparation, so that they can start to enjoy cooking from a young age.
Cookies can be Maria type or toasted cookies, with both types it looks great, and since it does not have an oven it saves energy. Each bite reminds us of the beloved hands of grandmothers and mothers preparing this cake, and nobody can resist a piece of this sweet. If a rectangular mold is chosen, the cake will win in presentation .
The ingredients are basically three: milk, chocolate and cookies. You can choose chocolate and hazelnut cream instead of cream cheese any of the options give a good result. You can also add to the milk where the cookies are soaked a few drops of some liquor, such as amaretto or brandy, although it is not common if the intention is to share the cake with children.
- 400 grams of toasted rectangular cookies
- 500 grams of dark chocolate to melt
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- Chopped candies to decorate
How to prepare the cookie and chocolate cake without oven:
- In a saucepan heat the cream and cream cheese stir until the cheese is completely melted.
- Add little by little pieces of the chocolate while continuing to stir .
- When fully integrated and that it has thickened a little, remove from fire .
- Line a rectangular pan with baking paper to facilitate removal from the mold.
- In the milk, soak the cookies for 15 seconds . They should be whole but soft.
- Pour a generous layer of cream into the mold.
- Put a first layer of cookies .
- Then pour two or three tablespoons of cream, until the cookies are well covered .
- Alternate cookies and cream until the complete mold is filled.
- Finish with a layer of cookies this will be the base of the cake.
- Take to the fridge and let rest for at least 3 hours, although the ideal is from one day to the next .
Once you have the oven-baked chocolate chip cookie pie ready and demolished, garnish with sliced candy, chocolate noodles, or icing sugar sprinkled on top. It is one of the most popular homemade desserts in our country.