On these confinement days, everything that chocolate will bring is welcome. This recipe for walnut bread with extra chocolate besides being impressive is easy to cook. We can prepare a delicious snack or a little whim for having almost passed the first week at home. A deserved award in which the whole family can participate, getting down to work in the kitchen offers us the possibility of learning to cook a dessert that is impressive. Dare to create this walnut bread with extra spectacular chocolate.
- 4 eggs
- 175 gr of sugar
- 200 gr of flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 100 gr of butter
- 125 gr of chocolate topping
- 150 gr of peeled and chopped walnuts
- 1 banana
How to prepare a nut bread with extra chocolate
- This recipe, in addition to being delicious, allows us to create a type of sponge cake that will become the definitive one. We prepare the tools so that it fits us perfectly. Grease a mold with butter and turn the oven to 180º .
- We continue with the eggs, we are going to beat them with the sugar until a pale cream like a mild sauce has been created.
- We sift the flour so that our bread does not make us clump. We will incorporate the flour into the mixture of eggs and sugar.
- To have the proper texture we incorporate the yeast . With an envelope we will already achieve the desired result, we sift it so that it integrates better.
- We continue with the chocolate we melt the chocolate in the microwave. In batches of about 30 seconds at maximum power.
- When it is melted we add the butter to give it the proper texture. We add this base to eggs, sugar, flour and yeast. It must be warm.
- We peel the banana and crush it . We incorporate it into the dough to give us a touch of very natural sweetness and a more compact texture.
- We will give the end point to this bread with walnuts. We put them in the dough and mix well for the last time.
- We pour the dough into the mold. We bake at 180º for about 45 minutes . We check how the walnut bread is.
- We wait for this cold to remove it from the mold. We can give it that extra sugar by decorating with chocolate topping plus chopped walnuts and a little coconut.
- We will have ready a simple and delicious dessert . That classic that we cannot stop preparing in these days of quarantine. Dare to try it.