The homemade croquettes are one of the best options for these days that we have time to cook. Nothing better than entertaining yourself by filling the freezer with these delicacies that will help us to spend this quarantine much better. The grandeur of this bite consists of an almost magical combination, a crisp exterior with a creamy interior that we are rarely able to appreciate. Dare to create with your own hands and a lot of love, one of the star recipes of any kitchen, one of these extraordinary croquettes.
Broccoli croquettes with carrots
Broccoli and carrot croquettes are perfect for eating a little more vegetables during this confinement. A creamy and delicious snack that the whole family will like and will be the perfect excuse to enjoy some homemade croquettes that make history. Dare to try them.
- 4 carrots
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 250 ml of cream skimmed milk
- 150 gr of grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- We cut the broccoli into bouquets of the same size and we begin to boil it with plenty of water and a little salt.
- We put it in the glass of the mixer and grind. We reserve.
- We peel the carrots and grate them to cook more quickly. We start to poach them with a little oil.
- When the carrots are tender we include the broccoli in this mixture. We will give it a few laps to give it a crisp point.
- To thicken our croquettes we put the milk and a tablespoon of flour.
- We add the cheese and stir before removing from the fire.
- We wait for them to cool down to shape them.
- We coat with the egg and breadcrumbs. Bake and serve.
The cheese croquettes are a classic. With an interior that melts unleashing all kinds of passions we will be able to create a basic for those homemade tapas dinners that we will always remember. Prepare the best of your cheeses and get to work with a recipe that will become a staple.
- 125 gr of mozzarella
- 125 gr of grated cheese
- ½ l of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- We put the tablespoon of butter in a saucepan on the fire. When it has completely melted, add the two tablespoons of flour.
- We toast the flour until it takes a little color and loses that raw flavor, at that moment we are putting the milk.
- With the right consistency, season to taste and add a pinch of nutmeg.
- Add mozzarella and grated cheese to the dough. We wait for it to cool down to shape them.
- We prepare the breadcrumbs and the egg. We will beat the egg and place the breadcrumbs on a plate.
- We coat the croquettes with these two elements and fry in abundant oil.
These tuna croquettes are a great way to spend an entertaining afternoon cooking something that will impress. With a base that we will surely have at home, a canned tuna we will be able to create croquettes that the whole family will fall in love with. Take note of this basic of all tapas dinner.
- 1 kg of canned tuna
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 bottle of liquid cream
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 egg
- We put a couple of tablespoons of butter in a saucepan. When it is melted we add the flour.
- We let the flour roast a little while continuing to stir. We are gradually adding milk.
- The texture of the bechamel must be forceful, it will be the base of the croquettes. When we have it at its point, we put nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the bechamel. In hot we can integrate it better, trying to distribute it well.
- We put the liquid cream to give it more creaminess. We let them cool before shaping them.
- We shape the croquettes. We prepare a plate with the breadcrumbs and another with the beaten egg. We batter the croquettes.
- We fry the croquettes, as they are ready we put them on absorbent paper so that they remove the excess oil.
Chicken breast croquettes with roquefort
These roquefort chicken breast croquettes are only suitable for those cheese lovers with their own name. If we want to cook something a little more select on these days when being at home is a necessity, these croquettes are an incredible option. We only need a good raw material to enjoy them.
- 500 gr of chicken breast meat
- 2 onions
- 150 gr of roquefort cheese
- 150 gr of butter
- 150 gr of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- Olive oil
- We will clean and cut the chicken into very small pieces.
- Peel and grate the onion as finely as possible.
- Poach the onion in the oil and add the chicken. We add butter at the end of the process to make it softer.
- We add the flour to the mixture and when the milk is toasted. While stirring until creating a béchamel sauce directly with the chicken and onion.
- The last ingredient will be Roquefort cheese or any other that we like. We rectify with salt and pepper, add a little nutmeg.
- We let them cool to shape them. We batter in breadcrumbs and egg.
- Fry with plenty of oil and drain on absorbent paper before serving.