This confinement recipe for Popcorn with Bacon and Cheese must be printed or handwritten on the refrigerator door. Discovering that the famous potatoes with bacon and cheese have a version based on popcorn will make you jump more than a tear of emotion. Those evenings that are endless in front of the television will become more bearable with something to snack on. If we are running a potato face in all its versions, what better way to combat the drama of not knowing what to eat than with these popcorn. Warning: They are highly addictive and very easy to prepare.
- 4 cups of popcorn
- ½ cup of butter
- 6 slices of bacon
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to make popcorn with bacon and cheese
- These popcorn with bacon and cheese will make life at home easier for us. Imagining something so delicious and simple to cook can be incredible. Popcorn can be one of the most important snacks these days.
- Making some homemade popcorn in a pan allows us to know the amount of fat and salt that we are giving to this preparation. We can make them lighter with a light cheese or using a vegan bacon. But on days of confinement it is better to bet hard.
- The combination of bacon with cheddar cheese in addition to leaving us orange fingers, is one of the most incredible that exists. This couple will become an object of desire for those evenings of movies and series at home.
- We get down to business with the bacon. With almost all the time in the world, we cut into small cubes as small as possible . We are going to fry them in the pan in which we will prepare the popcorn, this way they will have an impressive smoky flavor.
- When we have the crispy bacon we remove it we place it on absorbent paper so that it removes a little excess oil. In the frying pan we put a tablespoon of butter to cook the popcorn.
- We put the popcorn in and let it cook listening to this incredible sound. When they are all ready it will be time to finish it.
- We add a little butter in the pan half a cup or more so that we can cover them with glory. Add the grated Cheddar cheese and the bacon, mix well before adding the popcorn.
- The popcorn will be covered in cheese, butter and bacon . An experience worth living and savoring. The crisp, smoky and creamy textures come together in one spectacular bite.