Confinement can be especially tough, but it also represents an unprecedented opportunity to learn how to cook some mushroom pork trotter cannelloni. This recipe is an explosion of flavors and texture that will look like something out of a Michelin-starred restaurant. Daring with homemade cannelloni is the perfect excuse to spend quality time in the kitchen. Enjoy the whole process, the smells, the textures and the flavors that will end in the tasting of a very special dish. The pig's trotters are a whim that we can afford to turn together with the mushrooms into a filling that will stand out. These cannelloni will turn a meal of confinement into an indescribable pleasure.
- 24 plates of cannelloni
- 4 pig's trotters
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 400 gr of mushrooms or champignons
- 50 gr of pate
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 bay leaf
- Bechamel or tomato sauce
How to prepare some pork trotters cannelloni with mushrooms
- We can buy pork trotters already cooked . In general they are usually served with a cooking point, at home we wash them well.
- We cook for 25 minutes plus the pig's trotters We accompany them with the peeled and chopped onion and leek, some peppercorns, the bay leaf and salt to taste.
- This element must be cooked to perfection, the gelatinous texture they possess is a pleasure in every way that we should not miss.
- We let the trotters cook, when they are ready we drain them. We wait for them to temper to bone them and keep all the meat . We crush it to be one of the stars of this filling.
- We continue with the mushrooms we wash them and chop them. To give them a good background, poach a peeled and finely cut onion in a frying pan. We accompany it with some rolled garlic cloves.
- When the onion and garlic are ready add the mushrooms or mushrooms . Let them cook for a few minutes, season to taste.
- We will give you an extra point of flavor with a splash of brandy . We wait for the alcohol to evaporate a bit before adding the pig's trotters and a little paté.
- With this fusion of flavors we put the tablespoon of flour and let it toast a little, before adding the milk.
- We rectify the filling with salt and pepper . We will be creamy and delicious, if we like it finer, we can pass it through the mixer glass.
- Fill the cannelloni plates . We put them in a baking dish. We cover with bechamel or with tomato sauce and a little cheese.
- Gratin at 180º for about 20 minutes . We will have some gourmet cannelloni ready that impress. We can only enjoy them.