The Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Coffee Cookies are a great way to invest time and effort to create a kitchen essential. Some homemade cookies for breakfast, snack or snack between meals can make any quarantine happy in a surprising way. Making them is much easier than it seems and the flavor is impressive. Some basic ingredients, captained by chocolate and coffee will be able to serve as a support point for some hazelnuts that will stand out. Dare to create your own cookies, healthier and richer, perfect for indulging yourself without regrets.
- 250 gr of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 330 gr of flour
- 5 gr of bicarbonate
- 4 gr of soluble or ground coffee
- 2 eggs
- 300 gr of brown sugar
- 250 gr of chocolate
- 180 gr of toasted hazelnuts
How to prepare chocolate, hazelnut and coffee cookies
- These homemade cookies are easy to prepare and they are perfect, we just need to get the right ingredients to achieve the perfect energy fusion.
- We get to work with butter . For this recipe it is better that it is at room temperature. We are going to start beating it with the sugar.
- Using brown sugar is healthier than white, although we can use it if it is the one we have at home. It will only affect the color and flavor, we can add less.
- With this base ready, we add the eggs . We continue beating with the electric rods until creating a perfect mass.
- We incorporate the vanilla essence to give it an extra touch of flavor and we can add soluble coffee at the same time.
- We will have the cookies almost ready, we will lack the solid ingredients. We will start with the flour . We sift it so that there are no lumps.
- We add the flour little by little until it is perfectly integrated. We incorporate the bicarbonate so that we have some more fluffy cookies.
- The crisp and flavorful touch will come from the chocolate. We put the chocolate cut into pieces or pips.
- We grind the hazelnuts and put in the mixture . We knead until we have the ideal cookie dough for any occasion.
- We roll out the dough and cut it . We can make balls with the little ones of the house and flatten them with a glass in a baking dish covered with vegetable paper so that they do not stick.
- We prepare the oven, we turn it at 180º . While we’re done making the cookies, this way you’ll be ready for action.
- We bake at 180º for about 15 minutes until we have ready some ideal cookies for snack or breakfast. We will only have to try them.