A plate of chicken with almonds in soy sauce is most appetizing these days. With a very original flavor we will be able to give some simple chicken breasts an impressive flavor. The combination with almonds is a healthy classic, incorporating this dried fruit into a first course is always a success. We add a basic of oriental cuisine, the flavor of soy sauce and the good properties of this element. With a little rice we will have a complete recipe that is very easy to prepare for a different and delicious dinner or meal.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 150 gr of rice
- Raw almonds
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- ½ zucchini
- 250 ml water
How to prepare a chicken with almonds in soy sauce
- This recipe, besides being very simple, is a wonder that can be accompanied by another basic rice . On days of confinement this star ingredient cannot be missing.
- We will get to work with rice since it takes the longest time to cook. We prepare a saucepan with water and salt, put in rice that will take about 20 minutes to be ready.
- We drain the rice and reserve it while we start with the star component of this recipe, the chicken.
- We wash the chicken breasts we remove all the skin from them and cut them into small blocks of the same size. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- We continue with the vegetables we wash the zucchini and chop it. We repeat the operation with the onion, peel it and cut into julienne strips. We can use the vegetables that we have in the fridge.
- We roast the raw almonds for a few minutes over the fire. With a non-stick frying pan and nothing else to take a little color.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil we start with the chicken we sauté it for a few minutes until it takes on color. We withdraw and reserve.
- In the same oil we poach the zucchini and onion . We can add a little more oil if we need it.
- Add the grated ginger and soy sauce when they are tender. Add the chicken and almonds again. In this way we will ensure that all the flavors mix perfectly.
- Add the water and let it cook for about 10 minutes . An almond chicken will be created with an impressive sauce, flavor and texture.
- We serve the chicken with almonds and we enjoy a restaurant dish without leaving home. Dare to try this delight with its own name.