Confinement days are tough, to spend them with a little joy and get entertained with a fun task, nothing better than to create a Assorted Mini Zucchini Pizzas . With everything you need to succeed and what’s in the fridge, we can do without the flour base for a day. To create this healthy snack we will use a base of zucchini this way it will be much easier to eat this ingredient at home. Variety is the taste and these mini pizzas will be perfect for their ability to adapt to everything. Dare to try them.
- 2 large zucchini
- Tomato sauce
- Pitted olives
- Goat cheese
- Sweet corn
- Crab sticks
How to make assorted zucchini mini pizzas
- The first step in this amazing recipe is to have a good zucchini in the fridge. In this preparation, children with [c can help us, it will be a way to occupy their hours and teach them to cook delicious dishes.
- With this base we get down to work we wash the zucchini and cut them into slices of the same size. It is important that they are as equal as possible so that they cook at the same time.
- We place the slices in a baking dish lined with baking paper so that they do not stick. We will have the base of the mini pizzas ready for action.
- It is the turn of the most fun and entertaining to shape these pizzas . We can make a strip with tomato sauce or pesto. Depending on our tastes we can fully customize them.
- We place a few tablespoons of sauce on each slice distributing it as if it were a conventional pizza.
- We will have the first step ready . It’s time to give them more grace, we can place a base of olives, we distribute the olives by the bases.
- Add to those with olives a little goat cheese . We will have a delicious contrast with Mediterranean aromas.
- We make other mini pizzas with a few pieces of bacon and mozzarella it is a combination that never fails and is delicious.
- We can add tuna drain well and spread over the pizzas. We will give it a creamy touch with a little grated cheese on top.
- For the pesto we can enhance its flavor with a little sweet corn and a touch of peppers. It is not necessary to add more cheese, the sauce itself already has it.
- After unleashing your imagination on these mini pizzas, it is time to put them in the oven. At 180º it will take about 15 minutes to be ready.
- This recipe is the ideal snack or snack of confinement healthy and easy to prepare, we can bake the pizzas and eat them on the spot.