This coconut sponge cake with condensed milk is the ideal snack, breakfast or dessert for a special after-dinner meal. coconut is an ingredient that will give us a good amount of sweetness, perfect for all kinds of desserts, its texture and flavor stand out especially in a cake like this one. We are going to incorporate it grated, but we will also use coconut milk to give it a smoother finish. The other travel companion for this coconut flavor will be condensed milk, a pastry classic. If you are a lover of sweet in its purest form, take note of this coconut cake left over from pastry.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 sachet of washing powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 gr of butter
- 75 gr of grated coconut
- 240 ml of coconut milk
- 325 gr of flour
How to prepare a coconut cake with condensed milk
- This dessert is highly addictive whenever it is prepared it ends in the blink of an eye. With a few ingredients we will be able to give this cake a spectacular finish.
- We will start by lighting the oven at 180º and prepare the source that we will use. We spread it with a little butter so that it is ready when it comes to receiving our dough.
- We continue with the eggs we begin to beat with the sugar . This base is essential for any self-respecting cake.
- When we have these two ingredients well integrated we add the butter. It must be melted, we can put it in the microwave for a few seconds. It better not be too hot or it could curdle the eggs.
- If you don’t have butter, we can add the same amount of sunflower oil . We mix well until it is perfectly integrated.
- It will be time to add coconut milk . We mix it with the rest of the ingredients, it will be in charge of giving that special flavor to this dessert.
- The other great ingredient condensed milk will come later. We mix it well with the liquid mass that we have created. It is better to use the electric rods, a much finer result will be achieved, in record time.
- Next, we incorporated the sifted flour. In this way we will not have any lumps. We also add the yeast . In this way we will already have the dough of this delight ready.
- We put in the mold and bake at 180º, for about 40 minutes . We check that the cake is ready. We remove from the oven and wait for it to cool.
- Decorate with a little icing sugar and the grated coconut . This cake is one of the best we can make at home, its flavor, texture and elegance are unrivaled.