This Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg can be made with children and looks amazing. During these days the tradition of giving away or preparing chocolate eggs begins. These delicacies are very easy to prepare with a suitable mold and quality chocolate. We can also prepare them for an anniversary or surprise the children, these homemade eggs can be filled with baubles or healthy sweets. If you want to make your own homemade chocolate Easter egg, with just one ingredient and lots of love, make note of how to do it by following these steps.
- 250 gr of chocolate
- Filling (goodies, cream, cream, nuts)
How to prepare a homemade chocolate Easter egg
- What will make the difference in this Easter egg will be the chocolate that we are going to choose. In this case, being homemade we can do it with our favorite to make a personalized egg, white, black or milk, the possibilities are enormous.
- We get down to work melting the chocolate depending on the type chosen we will need more or less time to achieve it. If we microwave it, it is important to watch it so that it does not burn us. We can melt it in a bain-marie in the fire.
- Chop the chocolate bar and put it in the microwave for a few seconds. We are making batches, in this way we will surely not burn and we will be more attentive when it comes to getting a perfect melted chocolate.
- With the chocolate ready we pour it into the mold. This step is very important, we must move the chocolate until it completely covers the mold and eliminate the excess. In this way we reuse it in another mold or reserve it for decoration.
- We have the first step ready we let the egg take consistency, divided into the two semicircular molds . While we can fill it with a little cream or goodies that we have at home. The two parts of this egg will end up transforming into one.
- We heat the edges to be able to glue them . In this way we will get an impressive whole egg. With this system we can make any kind of figures.
- With the egg ready, we can decorate with some side or complement made with chocolate. The molds and a little dye are perfect for children to let their imaginations run wild.
- Making an Easter egg is much simpler than we might think and is something that will help us spend an entertaining afternoon at home enjoying the chocolate and the smallest of the house .
Also Read More : Egg and Potato Curry Recipe