The Microwave Banana and Chocolate Brownie is an exquisite dessert with a fluffy, smooth texture . The combination of banana with chocolate is a pastry classic, difficult to reject. This dessert is cooked in the microwave, which greatly reduces time in the kitchen. To make your presentation more attractive, it can be prepared in small individual packages. It is important to control the microwave temperature since each appliance has its own characteristics in terms of the power it offers.
The banana is one of the most popular fruits worldwide . Its nutrients are very favorable for health, since it contains large concentrations of carbohydrates and potassium. This favors the increase of energy to the organism, improving considerably the muscular activity. For this reason, the consumption of this fruit is recommended after strong days of physical exercise. For its part, chocolate is made from cocoa, a powerful natural antioxidant.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ½ tablespoons of pure cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 ½ tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 7 tablespoons of liquid milk
- A pinch of salt
How to microwave banana and chocolate brownies:
- Peel the banana and cut it into small pieces .
- Put the chopped banana in a bowl. Add the four tablespoons of flour and one and a half tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Next, add two and a half tablespoons of sugar and a quarter of a teaspoon of baking powder to the bowl.
- Add the seven tablespoons of liquid milk two and a half tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Mix all the ingredients very well with the help of a wooden spoon until they are integrated.
- Pour the dough into a microwave-safe cup or small bowl . Schedule cooking at 2 minutes at full power. When finished, let the brownie rest in the microwave for 4 more minutes without opening the microwave door.
- After the time remove the brownie from the microwave and let cool . It can be consumed warm or cold. As a decoration, a good pompadour of whipped cream will be ideal or just sprinkle the brownie with icing sugar.
When you want a quick and practical dessert, prepare this delicious banana and chocolate brownie in the microwave. Its preparation time is so short that you can treat yourself in just a few minutes. Accompany it with a cup of coffee.