This chistorra beer is one of the most extraordinary appetizers or tapas that exist. This spicy sausage has a lot to offer us, it will not only be amazing giving flavor and joy to some dishes, it is already wonderful on its own. We can cook it in one thousand different ways or make it a travel companion for some potatoes. In this case, its star complement will be a sauce based on beer prepared for dipping bread. If you want to treat yourself to an unforgettable treat, take note of how to prepare a delicious chistorra beer, you can find a restaurant.
- 1 chistorra
- 1 fifth of beer
- Olive oil
How to make a chistorra beer
- This cover, besides being impressive is very easy to cook we only need to have two ingredients in the fridge to combine them in a single mission, to get the ideal cover in less than 10 minutes.
- The best thing about this cover is that it must be made with a quality chistorra and we can also incorporate other types of sausages. If we have some more ingredients at home, such as, some frankfurters or chicken sausages we can put them in the same preparation.
- We will get down to work with the chistorras, we will cut them into portions more or less the same size . It is important that they can be presented as pinchitos, that they can be put on a slice of bread or mounted as a lid.
- When we have the chistorras we add a little oil in the pan and we start to fry them. We can not add oil if we want to enjoy that fat that will be released in the first person.
- The chistorra will cook very quickly we just have to keep in mind that it will need little more care to be amazing. The grace of this recipe is the way it will be perfectly cooked.
- We put the beer with the chistorra . This ingredient will ensure perfect cooking with minimal effort. We just have to wait for it to reduce a little. It will give the sausage a restaurant finish.
- After about 5 minutes from the incorporation of the beer, when checking that the alcohol has evaporated, we serve the chistorra at the moment with its broth. We can add some accessories.
- The chistorra with some potatoes or a simple fried egg can give them a little truce. It is worth it to reward or reward yourself with a whim that will end up being the best of a dinner or tapas meal with all the flavor of an ingredient with its own name.