This Gourmet Chicken Sandwich is one of the most delicious and flavorful bites ever seen. With a base of chicken that we can reuse from other recipes or cook for the occasion we can create a bite never seen before. The sliced bread will end up being the basis of something that can get more than one excited. If you fancy a whim and want to get an ideal sandwich to enjoy in front of the TV or on the terrace, take note of this recipe. Chicken meat will take on a new life thanks to this simple preparation.
- 100 gr of chicken meat
- 150 ml chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 250 ml red wine
- 5 gr cocoa powder
- Olive oil
- 40 gr of Philadelphia type cheese
- 5 gr curry powder
- Sliced bread
- 15 gr of butter
How to make a gourmet chicken sandwich
- We get down to work with chicken meat . We can take advantage of a previous recipe, a roasted chicken that we have in the fridge or cook it from scratch.
- We prepare a frying pan with a splash of oil. Season the chicken and chop it. We cook the chicken until it is tender we chop it further with a fork.
- We incorporate red wine and cocoa powder. We let the wine evaporate and add the broth. We cook for about 10 minutes.
- We add cornstarch to help thicken the whole. We mix well and if we like it finer we can crush everything. We will have ready the chicken that will go into this deluxe sandwich.
- We continue with the cheese . We are going to prepare a cheese spread or Philadelphia in a different way. We put it in the mixer glass.
- We add the two tablespoons of curry . We beat everything until we have a delicate cream cheese with an oriental touch.
- With everything ready we continue with the sliced bread . We can use the type of bread that we like the most. We are going to prepare him to receive this wonder.
- Spread with butter and toast in the pan . When it has taken color and texture we remove from the fire, we begin to create the sandwich.
- We assemble the sandwich we put a little of the flavored cheese and fill with the chicken that we have ready, we can incorporate some green sprouts.
- Cut diagonally and serve with potatoes and a very cold drink. We will be able to easily make a sandwich worthy of a good restaurant at home, we will only have to try it.