A Chicken Burger with Prawns and Guacamole is the perfect recipe to enjoy a sandwich with its own name. A casual dinner is the perfect excuse to get down to business with this delight. The hamburgers do not have to be a high fat meal, with a light white meat like that of chicken and the touch of flavor of prawns we will enjoy without regrets. Homemade guacamole or not will give you the creaminess you will need. Dare to create a stunning chicken burger with shrimp and guacamole.
- 1 kg of chicken breasts
- ½ kg of prawns
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 glass of white wine
- A branch of parsley
- Hamburger bread
- 50 gr of guacamole
- 2 files
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
How to make a chicken burger with shrimp and guacamole
- This chicken burger with shrimp and guacamole is a delight that cooks very easily and will help us create a restaurant bite at home. The combination of these flavors is impressive. We get to work with chicken breasts that will be the base of our gourmet burgers. We crush the meat and mix it with a garlic clove, peeled and minced. It will give it a little flavor. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and cut the onion . We begin to poach it in a pan with oil. We will add the finely peeled and cut tomato when it is tender.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil we sauté the meat . We add the white wine when it has taken color. This ingredient will give a different texture to a meat that will melt in the mouth with a fruity flavor.
- Mix the chicken with the onion and the tomato . If we are not consistent, we can add breadcrumbs to create an incredible hamburger dough.
- We cook the burgers in a frying pan before serving them. We can grill them to avoid frying too much. With a couple of minutes go back and forth to heat them up they are ready for action.
- We toast the bread to give it more consistency. We will spread it with guacamole. We can do it at home or buy it. A peeled and mashed avocado with a splash of lemon, salt and pepper with coriander is enough to succeed.
- Pale the prawns and cook them in the same pan as the chicken burger. We assemble the hamburger, the bread spread with guacamole, the hamburger and the prawns. Garnish to taste with mayonnaise, pink sauce or a little tartar sauce.