Jellies are traditional desserts that we have all tasted sometime in our lives. In addition to very easy to prepare, they are light, colorful are low in calories and support all kinds of flavor combinations . Next, we suggest you prepare this grape and cheese jelly which is not only incredibly tasty, but also full of nutrients.
On the one hand, the recipe enhances the cheese proteins with the wide range of vitamins, minerals and natural antioxidants of the grapes. In addition, and by combining traditional gelatines in various textures, this dessert also becomes an excellent source of collagen for our body.
- 1 can of condensed milk of 200 mL
- 200g cream cheese at room temperature
- 100g of whipping cream
- 100 grams of grape jam or homemade compote
- 4 sheets of gelatin with grape flavor or similar
- 3 sheets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling water
- 4 1/2 cups of cold water
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup grapes, washed and cut in half
- Vanilla, orange or almond essence (optional)
- We started to make the cheese and grape jelly. For this, we prepare the grape jelly with the boiling water. Before the gelatin is completely melted, we remove and drain.
- We mix the gelatin with the condensed milk, the cream cheese and the whipped cream . Next, pour into glasses (for individual portions) or into the large jelly pan. We take to the fridge until they are completely curdled.
- Meanwhile, we prepared the “water” jelly. To do this, we heat the water with the sugar until it begins to bubble. Then, we add the neutral gelatin previously dissolved, mix well and let cool for about 15 minutes. Here you can add a few drops of the essence you prefer, but it is optional. Vanilla essence always combines well in this type of recipe.
- At this point, we look at whether the cheese and grape jelly is already completely curdled. If this is the case, remove from the fridge and add the water jelly on top and the fresh seedless grapes cut in half.
- Immediately, we return the glasses or the mold to the refrigerator so that the gelatin of water finishes curdling. When this happens, you can already serve them.
Now, tell us: what did you think of this recipe? Would you dare to prepare it and share with us your tips and photos to help us keep improving?