In each bite of this nutella flan with chocolate caramel, we experience an explosion of flavors. And no, it is not a dessert only for children, although we know that they are fascinated by the famous chocolate cream with hazelnuts . Here we have guaranteed success to please all ages . Its flavor and aroma are unmistakable.
The best thing about this recipe is that we can prepare it quickly in our house and using only six ingredients . Although it may seem a little caloric, its ingredients are interesting from a nutritional point of view.
Ingredients (for 1 large flan) For the Nutella cream:
- 8 tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 6 eggs
For the chocolate candy:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 50 gr. dark chocolate (better if it has 50% or more of cocoa)
How to prepare nutella flan with caramel:
- Before starting, we put the oven to preheat to 200ºC.
- To prepare the nutella cream the first thing we will do is bring a saucepan with the milk, the nutella and the condensed milk to the fire. Heat will help liquid and solid ingredients integrate better and more easily. When they are fully incorporated, turn off the heat and let it warm for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we beat the eggs in a bowl. Little by little, we spread the nutella cream on them and we continue beating until we obtain a homogeneous cream. There can be no lumps or pieces of nutella without incorporating, we reserve while we prepare the caramel.
- For the chocolate caramel we put the sugar in a frying pan or saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of water and bring to the fire. Since we do not want it to solidify, we will avoid stirring until it boils.
- When it boils, we begin to stir so that bubbles do not form in the bottom and the caramel acquires a uniform golden color. With the caramel ready, turn off the heat and add the chocolate.
- Next, we pour the chocolate caramel into the mold to caramelize it. Next, we fill with the nutella cream that we have prepared.
- With the oven preheated, we take the preparation to bake in a water bath for 45 minutes. Before turning off the oven, we make sure that it is cooked, inserting a toothpick and observing if it comes out clean.
- Finally, we put the nutella and caramel custard in the fridge for several hours. (Ideally, you should stay overnight.)
- Done! It is time to serve our sensational homemade dessert and taste it without guilt.
Now, tell us … What would you accompany this delicious nutella and chocolate caramel flan with? Dare to prepare it at home and share with us the photo of your creation! And if after savoring this delicacy on the weekend, you are looking for healthier dishes, we invite you to discover all the nutritional recipes that we select for you. Click here and browse the proposals that we share daily.