To save time and effort in the kitchen, and still leave guests wanting more, this Carabineros Pie is the right dish . All the flavor of the seafood, accompanied by a delicious sauce, presented in the shape of a cake, to cut into portions and enjoy from start to finish. It is special for celebrations, since it has an attractive finish an intense flavor and it is prepared in a very short time. The secret to making it irresistible is to leave it overnight in the fridge. In this way, all the flavor of the sauce and the carabinieri is intensified.
The carabineros cake has as its main ingredient this striking crustacean of great size and intense flavor. Furthermore, is a source of proteins of high biological value that is, they provide all the amino acids that the body needs. It is also rich in minerals, such as phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- 500 gr of police officers
- 150 gr of surimi sticks
- 2 boiled eggs
- 10 Slices of sliced bread
- Pink sauce
For the pink sauce:
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 250 ml of sunflower oil
How to prepare carabineros cake:
- For the sauce, place all the ingredients in the blender or mixer . Beat until a creamy sauce is well emulsified. Reserve in the fridge until ready to use.
- Peeling the carabinieri.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil.
- Brown the seasoned carabineros to taste, for five minutes. When they change color, remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Chop the surimi sticks. Grate the cooked eggs s.
- Reserve some to decorate. Chop the rest into a small size.
- Remove the crust from the bread slices . Place them on the work table and crush them with the roller.
- Cover an English pudding pan with plastic wrap.
- Put a few slices of bread in the bottom.
- Spread with a layer of pink sauce. On top, place half of the minced carabinieri.
- Cover with a layer of bread, pink sauce and surimi. Finish with a layer of carabinieri, pink sauce and bread. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours or overnight .
- Unmold the carabinieri cake on a platter.
- Cover with pink sauce, sprinkle with the grated eggs and decorate with the reserved carabinieri.
When preparing this beautiful carabinieri cake, be careful with the pink sauce. avoid adding too much so it doesn’t get too wet.