Breaded cheese stuffed mushrooms are somewhat laborious, but easy to prepare . If good care is taken when coating the mushrooms with the filling, the rest is easy to prepare. Any variety of mushrooms or mushrooms can be used, as long as they have a good bonnet, large enough to fill and a substantial bite remains. They are a wonderful source of high biological value protein, fiber, water, and numerous nutrients.
There are more suitable mushrooms to fill, both for the size of your hat and for its flavor . For example, the wild mushroom which is one of the most consumed edible mushrooms in Spain, can have a hat of up to 12 cm (of course, not all mushrooms are that big). Another very good variety is the oronja, highly appreciated in the kitchen, quite large and perfect for filling, as well as the chanterelle, the thistle mushroom or that of Saint George.
- 1 kilo of large mushrooms
- 200 grams of ricotta cheese
- 100 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 1 garlic
- 2 eggs
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare the breaded cheese stuffed mushrooms:
- Carefully clean the mushrooms. Remove the stems and chop them very finely . Book.
- In a frying pan put olive oil and sauté the garlic, add the stems of the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Wait for the water to evaporate.
- Incorporate ricotta, parmesan and liquid cream . Remove to integrate. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until obtaining a thick cream .
- Beat the eggs with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Fill each mushroom with the cream cheese.
- In a deep frying pan, put enough oil to fry .
- Carefully, soak each mushroom in the egg and then go through the breadcrumbs .
- Fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes, taking care that the filling does not come off . They must be golden.
- Put on absorbent paper to remove excess fat.
Make the breaded cheese stuffed mushrooms and serve them with homemade aioli or a similar sauce, which may also contain cheese. It is better to consume them immediately so that they do not lose the crispy consistency. Keep in mind that mushrooms tend to absorb a lot of oil, so it is important that when the cold ones are covered by the oil and then put them on absorbent paper.