This black rice with cuttlefish and peas is one of those complete dishes with everything you need to stand out. On the one hand, a simple black rice that we will obtain thanks to the squid ink. Daring to do it can give us the power to cook a rice dish destined to surprise, being one of the simplest and most delicious that exists. We will give it a little more love flavor with the cuttlefish in all kinds of paellas or seafood rice it will be perfect. The peas will bring that touch of green that will shine on its own. Dare with this black restaurant rice.
- 300 gr of rice
- 1 cuttlefish
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 120 gr frozen peas
- 700 ml fish broth
- 1 on squid ink
- Olive oil
How to prepare black rice with cuttlefish and peas
- This recipe is much easier to prepare than we might think. The first step is to create the perfect sofrito. We wash the tomatoes and grate them so that they are very finite, we can crush them directly.
- We continue with the onion peel it and cut into small pieces as possible. We will repeat the operation with the garlic clove.
- We prepare the pan, add a good splash of oil. We will start poaching the onion and garlic . We will let them cook little by little, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When these ingredients are tender we add the tomato. It will be the ideal base for a stir fry that will cause a sensation.
- Cuttlefish can be frozen it is generally of good quality and ready for action. We will defrost it previously,
- We add the cuttlefish to the sauce we will let the flavors begin to merge to create a more than perfect base.
- We can add a teaspoon of paprika to give it a little more color and joy. When the sofrito is ready we put the rice.
- We seal the rice by frying it with the rest of the ingredients. When it takes color it will be time to add the fish stock .
- With everything ready, we rectify with salt and pepper, we will let it cook for about 15 minutes . The rice will begin to absorb all the broth.
- During the last 5 minutes we incorporated the peas . We stop the fire and let this black restaurant rice rest.
- We serve with a little chopped chives and aioli this homemade sauce is one of the best complements for a rice or fiudeua with soul.