Making a good homemade cake with few ingredients will brighten up the mornings with a kitchen awash with delicious aromas or serve as a snack that makes history . Having time to cook and with few ingredients you can get mythical creations, the classic yogurt cake, with banana or nuts, great culinary works that will be available in a few minutes. Dare with these three incredible homemade cakes with few ingredients.
This yogurt cupcake should have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This recipe deserves recognition, it is simple, easy to prepare and it is incredible. We will use a plain yogurt to give it that creaminess and serve as a measure to achieve a spectacular result.
- 3 eggs
- 1 plain yogurt
- 3 cups of flour yogurt
- 2 cups of sugar yogurt
- 1 packet of yeast
- Glass sugar to decorate
- We will use the yogurt glass as a measure. For this recipe we can use any type of yogurt that we like, a natural, skim or Greek, the one that we have at home.
- We beat the eggs with the yogurt until we get a homogeneous cream, we keep the measure of the yogurt.
- With the measure of yogurt the two parts of sugar. We merge the sugar in the previous sauce.
- We put the three parts of the measure of the yogurt of sifted flour so that there are no lumps, we are gradually adding this ingredient.
- Finally, we add the yeast. We will have ready the dough of an exquisite and healthy sponge cake.
- We grease a baking dish, we will grease it with butter. We will pour the dough and let it cook in the oven at 180º for about 40 minutes.
Banana sponge cake
The banana cake has a special sweetness and helps us to use those bananas that are left in the bottom of the fridge. If they are past we can use them perfectly in a sponge cake, we are interested in their sweetness, the texture will be perfectly integrated in this wonderful sponge cake.
- 325 gr of wheat flour
- 180 gr of sugar
- 150 gr of butter
- 165 gr of milk
- 3 well-ripened bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- When preparing any cake, the first step is to turn on the oven. We preheat it to 180º so that it is ready.
- We mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl, we will beat both ingredients until they have doubled in size.
- We continue with the walnuts, peel and crush them. Bananas will be the next ingredient to treat.
- We put the bananas in the mixer glass and add the butter with the sugar.
- Mix the sifted flour with the yeast and the bicarbonate in another bowl.
- We join the two masses little by little, until we obtain a single mass. We incorporate the eggs to ensure that we do not have lumps, we do not stop beating.
- We place this dough in a previously greased mold and bake. At 180º it will take about 40 minutes to prepare.
Walnut and coffee sponge cake
This walnut and coffee sponge cake is perfect for any occasion A good espresso coffee is capable of lifting your spirits and providing that perfect roasted touch for a sweet sponge cake. If you like traditional biscuits, this mixture of nuts and coffee will make you passionate at the first bite.
- 300 gr of flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 100 gr of sugar
- 50 gr of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of espresso coffee
- 1 egg
- 20 gr of butter
- In a bowl we put the sifted flour, in this way we will avoid generating lumps. We will add the envelope of yeast also sieved.
- We mix these ingredients and add the sugar. We will have the solid base of any sponge cake. We put the chopped walnuts.
- We place the cold espresso coffee in a bowl, we will begin to beat it with the egg and we will add the butter.
- We are joining the two parts until we have a fine paste without any group of light texture.
- We prepare a mold smeared with butter and oil so that the dough does not stick. We will turn on the oven at 180º.
- We let the cake sit for about 20 minutes, before putting it in the oven, it will be more spongy.
- We put the cake in the oven at 190º it will take an hour or so to be ready.