In this confinement we can afford to mix our favorite kitchen products without fear, as in these beer crepes . This drink becomes an excellent dessert that can even be fused with chocolate. These crepes have a wide range of possibilities, if there is one thing that has given us this extra time at home, it is the ability to experiment. Knowing flavors, mixing ingredients and rediscovering dishes will make being at home a real learning experience. If you want to fall in love with pancakes again, take note of this wonder with the right point of beer .
- 250 gr of pastry flour
- 3 eggs
- 25 cl of beer
- 25 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 gr of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
How to make pancakes to beer
- The best thing about a crepe is that you can fill it with anything you want . Salty or sweet as long as it is made with a good base everything is possible. The crepe maker may be a staple for foodies, but with a well-oiled skillet you get the same result.
- We started this recipe by whisking the eggs this ingredient will be one of the protagonists of this soft dough that will be one of the most admired that exists, once you try it.
- The point comes to include sugar . We put this element in the case of making a sweet crepe. If we want to make it salty, beer and cheese are an almost mystical experience, we simply don’t add sugar.
- When the sugar has melted it will be time to incorporate the semi-skimmed milk with a skim it can also be very good. The result of this crepe is much lighter thanks to the beer and a smooth milk.
- We add the same amount of beer as milk . We mix well until these ingredients are perfectly incorporated. With everything almost ready, we will start the arrival of the flour.
- We sift the flour so that it does not leave lumps . We add it to the dough with a pinch of salt. We will have ready the dough of a pancake with beer.
- We prepare the pan add the butter and put the dough. We move it with the help of a spatula so that it is as final as possible. Putting a soup ladle and moving it through the pan is enough.
- When cooked on one side, we flip it will take a few more seconds to be perfect. We repeat the operation until we have all the pancakes ready. We fill, for example, with chocolate, a basic that never fails.