Even in summer we feel like enjoying a light but tasty spoon dish. The bean stew with carabineros is excellent to satisfy the appetite, without weighing us down. It has the right ingredients to give even an incredible and intense flavor to the sea. Beans combine perfectly with seafood, they are healthy and healthy. As the carabinieri are large and meaty, it is not necessary to incorporate many into the recipe, with a few being enough to satisfy all diners.
From a nutritional point of view, a plate of bean stew with carabineros provides us with the daily nutrients that we need. Beans contain quality proteins, along with vitamins, fiber and minerals such as iron, an essential mineral to prevent anemia. The carabinieri provide Omega 3 a fatty acid that helps care for cardiovascular health, eliminating bad cholesterol. This simple stew can be part of the weekly menu without problems, since it is suitable for the whole family.
- 250 gr of beans
- 4 police officers
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 leek
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 2 ½ of fish stock
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- Virgin olive oil
How to prepare bean stew with carabineros:
- Let the beans soak from the night before.
- Chop the vegetables in fine brunoise .
- Heat a pot with three tablespoons of oil.
- Lightly fry the onion and garlic first. Add the bell pepper, leek, and carrot in that order, allowing each to cook for two minutes.
- Season to taste
- Add the drained beans, season with the paprika stir and let them brown for two minutes.
- Pour the hot broth until the ingredients are covered.
- Cook over low heat for approximately two hours or until the beans are very tender. During that time, it is necessary to add more broth so that the stew does not dry out.
- Meanwhile, clean and peel the carabinieri.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil.
- Brown the carabinieri for three or four minutes. To retire, to give a point of salt and to divide.
- Five minutes before putting out the fire, add the carabinieri.
- Rectify the salt point of the whole stew.
- Remove the pot from the heat, cover and let it rest for five minutes.
- Serve the stew of beans and carabineros.
Respecting the cooking time is important to prepare a delicious bean stew with shrimp, as the vegetables melt and give the broth texture. The same shells and heads of the carabinieri can be used to do it and thus enrich the flavor of the stew.