The Cocoa and Banana Muffins are a type of cupcake that mixes the delicious taste of cocoa with an exquisite and sweet tropical fruit. Banana is a fruit widely used in pastry, thanks to its texture and sweetness . It gives the perfect balance to unsweetened cocoa. The mixture in this recipe can be used, in different proportions, for different types of cakes. In this case, muffins come in small individual portions ideal for dessert tables, snacks, or breakfasts.
Banana is a fruit that provides many benefits for the proper functioning of the body. It is an energy source, thanks to the fact that it contains abundant potassium and carbohydrates . These two elements, when combined, markedly improve muscle activity. Therefore, the consumption of plantain after a day of physical exercises is recommended.
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¾ cup of liquid milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
How to prepare cocoa and banana muffins:
- Sift the flour through a strainer and mix it with the baking powder . Book.
- Peel the bananas, place in a bowl and crush them with the help of a fork until mashed.
- Next, add the sugar to the bowl, mix vigorously until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Pour the oil, the baking soda and the salt into the bowl . Mix until the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the milk to the bowl and mix with a rod.
- Gradually incorporate the flour already sifted with the baking powder . Using a wooden spoon, carry out wrapping movements until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Finally, add the cocoa to the previous mixture and mix very well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Use paper molds for cupcakes. Fill the molds with the muffin mix, but leaving a third free, since they grow when baked.
- Put the molds on an ovenproof tray and bake for 20 minutes. We will know that the muffins are ready when, when you prick the inside with a kitchen stick, it comes out clean and dry.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack.
When you organize a children’s party or a snack with friends, prepare these delicious cocoa and banana muffins. They are left with a soft and fluffy texture that makes them irresistible.