These Baked Banana Fritters are a healthy alternative to the classic Lenten Fritters. We are going to cook them with a very special fruit base, the banana a perfect energy contribution for snack or breakfast. With some basic ingredients that we can have at home, we will cook a delicate and simple snack. Battered in cinnamon or a little sugar, they will show that a good fritter does not have to put on weight. Take note of how to cook some baked banana fritters that will become a staple to enjoy a coffee or tea in the best possible company.
- 3 bananas
- 150 gr of flour
- 150 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 80 gr of sugar
- 1 packet of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Olive oil
How to prepare some baked banana fritters
- Let’s get down to work with some simple ingredients that we will surely have in our kitchen. For this recipe we can use those bananas that we have in the bottom of the fridge a little more ripe.
- We peel the bananas and chop them . We put them in the glass of the blender to crush them. This pasta will be the base of a spectacular snack.
- We mix the bananas with the milk we will be able to give it a softer texture, like a sauce that will be in charge of flavoring the fritters.
- We continue with the eggs . We separate the whites from the yolks. We mount the whites before so that we have a fluffier dough. Add the yolks and continue beating.
- We add the sugar to the eggs without stopping stirring until it is perfectly integrated. At that time we put the banana sauce.
- We will lack solid ingredients. We sift flour and yeast . We are incorporating these two ingredients into the liquid mass.
- We can add a little more flour so that we have a more compact result. We will get the most delicious sweet fritters that exist.
- We shape fritters . We will make some balls of the same size with our hands. We are placing them in a baking dish that we will have ready for action, lined with baking paper.
- We let the fritters rest while we turn on the oven . We beat an egg and paint them with it to make them brighter.
- We bake at 180º for about 15 minutes . We check that they are ready. We stop the fire, wait for them to cool and coat with sugar and cinnamon. We will have ready some simple and healthy banana fritters that are easy to prepare.