These aubergines stuffed with sobrasada can become the ideal starter for a meal with lots of color and flavor. The aubergines are going through their best moment, it is time to include them in a healthy menu in style, with another classic of national gastronomy, the sobrasada . With this wonderful duo, it will take nothing more than good quality cheese and little else to create the world’s most amazing stuffed aubergines. Treat yourself, prepare some aubergines stuffed with sobrasada full of good sensations, dare with this simple and delicious recipe.
- 4 aubergines
- 150 gr of sobrasada
- 150 gr of cheese
- Olive oil
How To Prepare Sobrasada Stuffed Aubergines
- This recipe is possibly one of the simplest that exists the end result will depend on the quality of the main ingredients, a good sobrasada and a soft cheese may be all you need.
- We get to work with the aubergines . Let’s break them through the pitad. We will make some cuts in the center to extract all the pulp. We put the pulp in a bowl and keep the base.
- Season the base with salt and pepper and add a splash of oil. We bake the aubergines at 180º for about 7 minutes so that they look perfect when receiving an exceptional filling.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil we put the pulp of the eggplant . We will have it cut into pieces so that it cooks at the same time.
- The pulp will be marked by the other protagonist of the dish, the sobrasada . We can add more or less quantity. Chop the sobrasada and let it melt with the pulp in a single colorful and tasty filling.
- When the aubergines are tender, we remove from the oven and put the filling that we will have ready. We cover with the grated cheese to give it the missing complement.
- We put the aubergines again in the baking dish they will be ready to gratin. We can do this step a few minutes before lunch or dinner.
- We put the aubergines in the oven at 180º for about 5 minutes . We check that the cheese has melted to perfection and is slightly toasted, the sobrasada will help it look more colorful.
- We serve with a little chopped parsley or chives to enjoy hot a dish that is easy to prepare and totally extraordinary. We will only have to try them and enjoy them with a little bread and a good wine.