Asian stir fry sole is a viable alternative when eating fish at home . The coastal cuisine has very good proposals but it is always good to change a little. In fact, it is possible to resort a little to Asian influences, where there is also a succulent coastal gastronomy. As with Hindu food one of the most exotic aspects of Asian countries is the vegetables they use. The accompaniments they have in that culture not only have good taste, they also complement the diet with top quality natural elements. Sautéing and fried fish are a very well-targeted combination.
From the perspective of Chinese medicine and nutrition, the shiitake mushrooms have a number of beneficial properties for humans . Among many mushroom species, it is known that this contains the most fiber. The most striking ingredient in this fungus is chitin, a highly recommended substance to eliminate bad cholesterol and body fat. In addition, this food has fructooligosaccharides; This rare substance in the western diet allows very positive intestinal bacteria to develop. Precisely, this will be one of the central elements of the following preparation … Continue reading!
- 800 grams of sole
- 50 grams of shiitake mushrooms
- 30 grams of Chinese cabbage
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- ½ teaspoon of green pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Soy sauce
- A tablespoon of white wine
- olive oil
How to prepare an Asian stir fry sole:
- Clean the sole by removing the head and guts .
- Add salt and fry the sole in a pan with olive oil, on both sides.
- Clean and cut into thick julienne strips all vegetables and vegetables including mushrooms.
- Crush the garlic clove.
- Heat 50 milligrams of olive oil in a deep frying pan .
- Fry in the pan all the vegetables and greens and the minced garlic clove.
- Remove the mixture from the vegetables for a few minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and the tablespoon of white wine.
- Leave on the fire until the white wine evaporates .
- Match the soybean product and the wine with the vegetables . Put the set to the point of salt.
- Serve the sole and distribute the sauté over it.
It is best to use two pans and prepare the sole and stir fry simultaneously. That way, everything will be very hot and freshly made when plating.