According to research from the University of Washington, brain weight accounts for 2% of the total body and consumes 20% of the calories you eat per day. Therefore, it is important that you add foods to your diet to increase your intelligence and help you burn fat.
If you want to improve the health of your brain and take care of your figure, you only have to incorporate foods that help you both. Remember that the key is in the portions you consume, as well as in the combination of the ingredients.
Increase your intelligence!
1. Green tea: This drink not only prevents the development of heart disease and diabetes but also helps you burn fat and improves the cognitive functions of the brain, that is, stimulates your memory, according to a study published in Psychopharmacology.
2. Chía: Due to its high content of Omega 3 it favors the functioning of neurons and improves brain activity; In addition, it increases your satiety and improves your digestion because it is rich in fiber.
3. Blueberries: Its antioxidant power improves your memory, learning, so they prevent the development of degenerative diseases of the brain . Also, they are the best allies to lose weight, because they contain organic acids that help eliminate fat.
4. Spinach: Among its nutrients are potassium, manganese, zinc, iron and calcium, which help maintain the electrical conductivity of the brain and makes communication between neurons more efficient. This food is the most recommended in diets to lose weight, due to its high fiber content.
5. Olive oil: Its antioxidant powers protect all tissues of the body from the damage caused by free radicals. So protect your memory by using this ingredient in your diet, and avoid overweight.
So that your brain is always healthy and you have a thin silhouette, it is necessary that you hydrate properly, that is, drink at least two liters of water a day.
Do not forget to do a physical activity daily to complement the benefits of good hydration and nutrition. Remember that only you have the power to improve your health and quality of life. And you, how do you protect your brain?