Black tea is produced by allowing the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant to oxidize. Then we tell you more about it.
If the taste of this drink is not your favorite, do not worry. It is not always necessary to drink it to enjoy its benefits. In fact, you can try the following recipes with black tea to improve your skin. You will discover that there are all kinds and for all tastes.
What is Black Tea And Why Is It So Good For The Skin?
It is called “black” because that is the color resulting from its infusion with the naked eye. However, if you look closely you will see that its true color is amber.
The reason why you should consume it is that it benefits both your body and your skin. This tea is rich in vitamin B2, C and E. It also contains minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
Additionally, it has polyphenols and tannins, two natural oils that help fight sunburn, eliminate redness of the skin, protect the skin from blemishes and attenuate the effects of aging.
How To Prepare Black Tea?
Black tea is prepared just like other infusions. Remember that once you add the leaves, you should remove them after a few minutes.
- 1 teaspoon of dry black tea (5 grams).
- 1 cup of boiling water (250 ml).
- Add the tea to the water and move a little.
- Let stand for 6 minutes and strain.
We recommend that when you decide to use recipes with black tea to improve your skin, use the cold liquid. For that, it’s enough to keep the tea in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Recipes With Black Tea To Improve Your Skin
1. Tonic To Prevent Infections
The skin is the most extensive organ of the body and is exposed to a number of external agents. The bacteria infect the skin and this causes the appearance of impurities in the dermis.
In case you have noticed that you present infections regularly or accumulate too many impurities, try the first of the recipes with black tea to improve your skin.
Thanks to the catechins and flavonoids of black tea, you will reduce the reproductive capacity of microbes. In addition, you can fight infections, even if they are already present.
- ¼ cup of cold black tea (62.5 ml).
- ¼ cup of cold rose water (62.5 ml) .
- 1 plastic bottle with atomizer.
Mix the two ingredients and store them in the bottle. Apply this tonic to cleanse your face at night and in the morning and in a short time you will get results.
2. Tonic Against Dark Circles
Dark circles and bags under the eyes are a common problem. They make you look tired and give rise to premature wrinkles.
The second of our recipes with black tea to improve your skin will help moisturize the area and reduce the effects of fatigue on the skin.
How is this achieved? Very simple. The antioxidants in black tea will fight against wrinkles and aloe vera gel will reduce inflammation.
- One spoon of cold black tea (15 g).
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (15 g).
- 1 speck of cotton
- Mix the black tea and the aloe vera gel.
- Take the mixture with the cotton and apply on the dark circles.
- Leave it on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Apply 2 times a day to get better results.
3. Tonic To Balance The pH
Soaps and makeup can change the health of your skin. In general, we are concerned about the appearance of wrinkles or clogged pores, but we often forget that it is necessary to take care of the pH.
To not neglect such care, we recommend that you choose the third of the recipes with black tea to improve your skin.
- 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice (30 g).
- ½ cup of cold black tea (125 ml).
- Mix the two ingredients and reserve.
- Wash your face with a natural soap.
- Rinse and then drop your face.
- Apply the mixture with a brush.
- Let it rest for a few minutes. Then rinse.
4. Controls Oily Skin
Black tea is excellent to prevent fat from accumulating. Oily skins tend to have an excess of brightness that is not flattering.
The shine brings the proliferation of impurities in the skin. In case the person uses makeup, the pores become clogged more easily. If this is your case, try the following of the recipes with black tea to improve your skin and say goodbye to fat.
- 1 tablespoon of clay (15 g).
- 3 drops of lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoons of black tea (45 ml).
- Mix well to form a paste.
- Apply on the face with a brush.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
Apply this mask twice a week if the problem is severe. Otherwise, just apply it once a week.