The Father’s Day 2020 comes this year in unexpected circumstances. Instead of going out in search of your favorite restaurant, a good gift is preparing a good meal at home. To make a balanced menu suitable for family pruning, we only need to have some basic ingredients that allow us to enjoy dishes full of color, love and good feelings. Take note of these easy and delicious recipes.
The caprese salad is one of the most traditional, easy and delicious that exists. Nothing beats a healthy father’s day menu to start a salad for the more active. With food with its own name, tomato, mozzarella and basil, success will be more than assured.
- 6 tomatoes
- 450 gr of mozzarella
- 1 cup of basil oil
- Fresh basil
- 6 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- We peel and cut the tomatoes to the same extent as the mozzarella in order to serve it in a more elegant way.
- We put the pieces and we deposit them on the tray until they are completely full. We place the mozzarella cut in the same way, alternating a part of tomato with one of cheese.
- Basil and dressing will finish making this recipe succeed. We decorate with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Cream of spinach with cheese and bacon
Strengthening the popes of half the world is possible with this spinach cream with cheese and bacon . With a vegetable base we can make the whole family enjoy this Father’s Day a little differently. Cooking this wonder will allow us to bring to the table one of those dishes that will never be olive
- 150 gr of spinach
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 800 ml of water
- 100 gr of cheese
- The potatoes and onions, we will cut them as thin as possible. In a frying pan with a little oil we will start by sautéing the onion.
- When it is tender, add the spinach. We will let the spinach cook with the onion for a few minutes.
- We will continue with the potatoes, incorporate them and cover with water so that everything is cooked together.
- It will take about 15 minutes for the vegetables to be perfectly cooked. The water should have almost completely evaporated and the potatoes will be cooked.
- At that time we will add the cream cheese and crush it directly in the pan.
- To add more flavor to the dish, fry the bacon and place it on top. This cream is delicious and is very easy to prepare.
The chicken burger is a good option to get to give our father a special and healthy meal. The burgers are a staple that never fails. They have everything you need to succeed and offer us the best of simple meat to balance fats and flavors. We can serve it with cheese and fried potatoes.
- 80 gr of chicken breast
- 4 padrón peppers
- Cayenne ground
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, use the mixer or mincer to make it as fine as possible.
- We smear the peppers with oil, add a little salt and roast them in the oven at 180º for about 15 minutes. We can use canned peppers and mash them directly with the chicken.
- We will mix these two main ingredients until obtaining a uniform mass. We shape it with our hands.
- We add a little cayenne and we are going to cook them until they are ready. With a couple of minutes for each face they will be perfect.
- We toast the bread and fry fried potatoes. We can put a slice of cheese to give it a greater creaminess.
coffee cake is a perfect way to end this Father’s Day. A dessert full of joy that will allow us to continue playing and enjoying some special moments with the family. This homemade sponge cake has an ideal flavor and texture for a snack or after dinner full of love.
- 6 eggs
- 200 gr of flour
- 200 gr of sugar
- 10 gr of baking powder
- 12 gr of soluble coffee
- 2 gr of cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1l of whipping cream
- 270 gr of icing sugar
- 250 gr of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 60 ml amaretto
- 200 ml of water
- We put the eggs with the sugar and we begin to beat them, until we have a cream with a soft texture and pale color.
- In another bowl, add the coffee, yeast and flour, previously sifted. When everything is well integrated, we are incorporating the previous mixture of eggs and sugar.
- We prepare the mold, we grease it so that the dough does not stick with a little butter.
- Add the dough and bake it at 180º for about 20 minutes. Once it is ready we will let it rest, until it cools down.
- We beat half of the cream with the cream cheese and the icing sugar. We will let it rest in the fridge so that it is very cold when it comes to assembling our cake.
- We put the other half of the cream with the chocolate and 125 gr of icing sugar. We assemble it to have another layer of our cake. We will let it sit.
- Once we have everything ready we assemble the cake. We make a little syrup with sugar and water. We soak the coffee cake.
- We cut it into two equal pieces. In a first layer we put the cream with the cheese. We put another piece of cake on top and top with the cream and the chocolate.
- A multi-layered sandwich type will remain. To give it texture, we put the peeled almonds on top it will be delicious.