Zucchini is the lowest calorie vegetable and is part of many different recipes ideal for weight loss. In addition, this versatile ingredient helps reduce appetite and cholesterol, it is high in fiber and very healthy.
Courgettes are considered a nutritionally very interesting product . They contain a large amount of water, vitamin A, C, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phytonutrients, have almost no fat and 100 grams of product provide only 20 calories.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cans of tuna in brine
- 1/2 onion
- Crushed tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Wash and cut the zucchini in 2, make an elongated hole in each half with a knife, remove some filling and reserve it .
- Place the zucchini in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion with the minced garlic clove and the salt .
- When the onion clears, add the zucchini that you have reserved and cook for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the tuna, the chopped tomato and cook until it thickens.
- Put to the point of salt.
- Remove the zucchini from the oven and fill them with the mixture.
- Cover with mozzarella and gratin in the oven for a few minutes.
- 250 grams of minced chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 aubergine
- 1 spring onion
- Grated cheese
- Dice the eggplant and chives, chop the garlic and sauté everything in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- When browned, add the minced chicken meat and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the tomato and let it cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Wash the zucchini, dry them and cut them into very thin strips with a potato peeler.
- Cover a baking dish with the zucchini slices, top with the sauce and then the grated cheese.
- Add oregano, pepper and then put the layers you want.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a little grated cheese .
- Season with salt and pepper and pour this mixture over the zucchini lasagna.
- Bake about 20 minutes .
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- Low calorie cheese spread
- Wash and dry the zucchini.
- Cut it in half and place it on a baking sheet smeared with oil.
- Cut the onion into julienne strips and the pepper into strips.
- Place the vegetables with the zucchini and bake until tender.
- Remove the pan from the oven and salt the zucchini.
- Top with cheese spread, add the pepper and oregano .
- Bake 2 or 3 more minutes .
These simple recipes are ideal for a delicious and light dinner . Zucchini is very satiating, but it is not heavy and it is very well digested. Be sure to share your low calorie zucchini recipes before you leave.