One of the healthiest measures that we can take during the confinement by the coronavirus is to increase the consumption of foods with vitamin D to prevent a deficiency . The advantage of cooking these dishes is that we can incorporate common and delicious foods into simple and practical recipes
These selected recipes help increase vitamin D levels to improve the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the intestine. Although by themselves they do not replace UVB rays since you should take a little sun a day, they will help you reduce the lack of solar vitamin.
Spaghetti alla puttanesca with sardines
- 300 grams of spaghetti
- 1 can of sardines in oil
- 400 grams of crushed tomatoes
- 1 spinach
- 2 tablespoons of sliced black olives
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- Chopped parsley (or chives)
- Cook the spaghetti while you prepare the sauce.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the minced garlic.
- Let them brown and add the tomatoes in small cubes .
- Wait for the tomato to cook a little, incorporates the drained sardines, capers and olives.
- Add the chopped spinach and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Rectify the salt end point of the assembly.
- Drain the spaghetti, place them in a bowl and pour the sauce on top .
- Decorate with chopped parsley and serve with grated cheese.
- 5 flour tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 4 tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 4 onions
- Bacon (approx. 6 strips)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and saute the bacon until golden brown .
- Remove the strips one by one and drain them on kitchen paper.
- Remove the oil from the pan, leaving just a little (about 1 tablespoon) and cook the previously beaten eggs there.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir well and place the eggs on the flour tortillas.
- Add the chopped fried bacon, tomato, chive and cheese on top .
- Fold the tortillas in half and serve in individual dishes.
- 120 grams of cooked salmon (skinless and boneless)
- 5 crushed crackers
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- In a bowl mix the crushed crackers with the minced salmon, onion, beaten egg, salt and pepper.
- Stir well until you get a thick paste.
- Take a large tablespoon of pasta in your hands and form a hamburger, making a ball and then crushing it without it falling apart. Form all the hamburgers.
- Pour a little oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburgers on both sides.
- Serve and accompany with herbs with mayonnaise or with a healthy salad.
Prepare these delicious recipes with vitamin D and leave us your comments or advice. Share these healthy treats to prevent vitamin D-related illnesses, such as osteoporosis and rickets in children.